Why your computer is running so slow

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ~Mellis~, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. ~Mellis~

    ~Mellis~ Guest

    Hello,

    Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?

    The reason for that may have to do with online advertisers adding SpyWare or AdWare to your computer without your knowledge. "Spyware" is a common term for files that are installed on your system without your knowledge that allow companies to monitor your Internet activity. "AdWare" is software that will show you popup ads over and over. What they don't tell you, however, is how these files can be extremely dangerous to your PC and could cause major problems with your PC.

    We are offering every computer owner, including yourself, the opportunity to scan your computer to see how many "SpyWare" infections your PC has free of charge.

    To scan your computer for free, click here:
    Scan

    Our goal is to put an end to shady online advertising so that Internet users can enjoy the World Wide Web without having their privacy intruded upon.

    We urge you to run the free scan!

    Click Here To Begin Scan:
    Scan

    Thank you for your time, and we hope that we have been of some help.

    If you have any questions or comments please CLICK HERE and send your message to our marketing/sales department.
    ~Mellis~, Jan 15, 2005

  2. ~Mellis~

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:30:08 GMT, "~Mellis~" <>
    wrote:

    >Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?

    No, mainly because I'm not stupid enough to waste time looking at
    fucking spammers websites.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:30:08 GMT, "~Mellis~" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?

    > No, mainly because I'm not stupid enough to waste time looking at
    > fucking spammers websites.
    >

    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com