    when I click it. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why it works for some, but
    not others? Thanks for the help.

    Here is the link: http://hometown.aol.com/lawsuitjoe/lcf.html

    Kscoinhutch, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Kscoinhutch

    Robert Baer Guest

    Kscoinhutch wrote:

    > I have e-mailed a link to my webpage to several people, and now they are
    > e-mailing me back saying that the link insn't working. It works fine for me
    > when I click it. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why it works for some, but
    > not others? Thanks for the help.
    >
    > Here is the link: http://hometown.aol.com/lawsuitjoe/lcf.html

    In my case, when i tried it, i found the search for ar.atwola.com to
    be in an infinite wait.
    That means that i also could not get the Netscape search page either.

    Eventually, they both worked.
    But i must say that your page is too "busy" and takes *AGES* and
    *AGES* to load using POTS.
    You should simplify it and maybe hand code the HTML; M$ generators
    seem to make very piggy HTML code (an order of magnitude larger than
    necessary for starters); they also seem to duplicate every picture (one
    as GIF/JPG whatever was given, and another in a proprietary format).
    As a matter of user friendliness, the page should take no longer than
    2 minutes via POTS to load.
    And yours is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than that!

    Robert Baer, Aug 27, 2004