    work now(i have it built in), the blue light doesnt want to turn on.
    Im not so good @ comp, but how to make it work back again as before when it
    detected network automatically?

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF0aWFuYQ==?=, Nov 20, 2006

  2. HI

    Which Computer?

    Which OS?

    What is Blue Light (I have many Wireless systems none have Blue light ;) ?

    Do you have the Manufacturer specific drivers, and you installed them on top
    of the OS. Might be that the OS does not have some of the drivers that are
    needed for specific hardware that come with your computer.

    In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.

    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Step Two. Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 20, 2006

  3. OP is Windows XP Home Edition, computer is laptop Compaq Presario r 3065, I
    dont have manufacturer drives - they been kept by the service staff who
    tried to fix my comp @ COMP USA couple of years ago....
    blue light -what I mean by that is that light which turnes on on the side of
    the laptop after wireless network is detected.

    i will try what to do what you suggested

    tx jack

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF0aWFuYQ==?=, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Hi

    If the drivers were not installed, and the Network hardware is not
    available, log to this page, you find the software for the Network, as well
    as other components (if necessary).

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=390181&lang=enJack (MVP-Networking)."tatiana" <> wrote in messagenews:...> OP is Windows XP Home Edition, computer is laptop Compaq Presario r 3065,I> dont have manufacturer drives - they been kept by the service staff who> tried to fix my comp @ COMP USA couple of years ago....> blue light -what I mean by that is that light which turnes on on the sideof> the laptop after wireless network is detected.>> i will try what to do what you suggested>> tx jack>>>>>>>> etworking)." wrote:>>> HI>>>> Which Computer?>>>> Which OS?>>>> What is Blue Light (I have many Wireless systems none have Blue light ;)?>>>> Do you have the Manufacturer specific drivers, and you installed them ontop>> of the OS. Might be that the OS does not have some of the drivers thatare>> needed for specific hardware that come with your computer.>>>> In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following>> these steps.>>>> Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.>> Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e.there>> is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.>> http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost>>>> Step Two. Verify Basic network setting in the OS:>> http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify>>>> My New Wireless does not work - http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html>>>> Jack (MVP-Networking).>>>>>> "tatiana" <> wrote in message>> news:D...>> >I restore my operation system from scratch, but my wireles networkdoesnt>> > work now(i have it built in), the blue light doesnt want to turn on.>> > Im not so good @ comp, but how to make it work back again as beforewhen>> > it>> > detected network automatically?>> >>>>>>>

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 20, 2006