Why We Shouldn't Like This ????

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aman's Space, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. Aman's Space

    Aman's Space Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Aman's Space

    thanatoid Guest

    Aman's Space <> wrote in

    > http://amanspace.blogspot.com/2007/10/why-we-shouldnt-like-t
    > his.html

    You shouldn't post links like this. It's too sad.
    At least you could have provided a warning.

    --
    Waiting for the day when it is illegal to use anything but Vista
    on any computer in the world.

    thanatoid, Oct 19, 2007

  3. Aman's Space

    Fred Guest

    thanatoid wrote:

    >Aman's Space <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://amanspace.blogspot.com/2007/10/why-we-shouldnt-like-t
    >> his.html

    >You shouldn't post links like this. It's too sad.
    >At least you could have provided a warning.

    I've witnessed similar situations with Birds.
    Animals are smarter than people would like to realize.

    Fred, Oct 19, 2007
  4. Aman's Space

    kráftéé Guest

    kráftéé, Oct 19, 2007