    I am having trouble organizing bookmarks moved from IE, which is my main
    problem, and then finding help is also a problem. Any improvement here?

    Thanks

    Windwatcher, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Windwatcher

    Jim K Guest

    Windwatcher wrote:
    > What are the significant changes in these versions?
    >
    > I am having trouble organizing bookmarks moved from IE, which is my main
    > problem, and then finding help is also a problem. Any improvement here?
    >
    > Thanks

    0.9.2 adds...
    * New Extension Management
    * Security Update (shell: vulnerability)
    * Better JavaScript security and privacy (Stops cross domain frame
    switching). This is security and privacy related
    * Help
    * Improved importing of settings from other browsers
    * Stability and Speed improvements
    * A lot of bug fixes
    * A new default theme

    Yes, it is worth the upgrade. If you run Windows 2000 or XP, you need to
    at least download the patch for the shell: vulnerability from
    <http://www.mozilla.org/security/shell.html>. 0.9.2 and later include
    this patch.

    Jim K, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Windwatcher

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Jim K wrote:
    > * New Extension Management

    To expand, extensions can be uninstalled. They can also be easily
    upgraded to newer versions. And there's a nice option in the Extensions
    dialog where you can click to get new extensions (the resulting Web site
    will show only extensions compatible with your browser).

    Unvisited tabs have their titles in italics.

    No bookmark sorter inherent in 0.9.x, but an extension does exist for
    this.

    And after all, chances are that new extensions that come along will not
    be compatible with 0.8.

    --
    Mueen

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Windwatcher

    Windwatcher Guest

    Thanks for the input. I'll update one of these days.

    Windwatcher, Jul 13, 2004