    We wanna site with tests for any important or interesting camera ,not a
    "market embedded" tests with dropper!!!

    , Oct 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    ha scritto:

    > For the best sites(dpr,dcr,ecc),in this period,after photokina,nearly
    > nothing....
    > Why?????
    > There are many interesting things to test,but ...why much avaricee???
    > -Fuji s6500 (very important slr-like)
    > -Pentax k100d(very interesting for features and price for all
    > "poor"users)
    > -Pentax k10d(a new generation pentax at 10 megapixel)
    > -Kodak z612(a little ultrazoom very complete, in fz7 and s3 range)
    > -etc.etc.etc.
    >
    > Also imaging resources,the best one ,seem tired...what happen with
    > tests??
    > We wanna site with tests for any important or interesting camera ,not a
    > "market embedded" tests with dropper!!!

    http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/D80/D80A.HTM

    http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/K100D/K100DA.HTM

    Great imaging resources...go with others test!!!
    (but where is "imatest" for Pentax??)

    , Oct 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    ha scritto:

    > For the best sites(dpr,dcr,ecc),in this period,after photokina,nearly
    > nothing....
    > Why?????
    > There are many interesting things to test,but ...why much avaricee???
    > -Fuji s6500 (very important slr-like)
    > -Pentax k100d(very interesting for features and price for all
    > "poor"users)
    > -Pentax k10d(a new generation pentax at 10 megapixel)
    > -Kodak z612(a little ultrazoom very complete, in fz7 and s3 range)
    > -etc.etc.etc.
    >
    > Also imaging resources,the best one ,seem tired...what happen with
    > tests??
    > We wanna site with tests for any important or interesting camera ,not a
    > "market embedded" tests with dropper!!!

    GENEROSITY AND AVARICE
    Test on sites after Photokina (number):

    1)Imaging resources 10

    2)DCresource 6

    3)Photoxels 4

    4)DPreview 3

    5)Digitalcamerainfo 2

    Steve digicam's??????(server closed)

    , Nov 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    > GENEROSITY AND AVARICE
    > Test on sites after Photokina (number):
    >
    > 1)Imaging resources 10
    >
    > 2)DCresource 6
    >
    > 3)Photoxels 4
    >
    > 4)DPreview 3
    >
    > 5)Digitalcamerainfo 2
    >
    > Steve digicam's??????(server closed)

    Excuse me,i have consulting stevedigicams and new order is this:

    1)Imaging resource 10

    2)Steve digicam 8 (but not all camera's have iso test)

    3)DCresources 6

    4)Photoxels 4

    5)DPreview 3

    6)Digitalcamerainfo 2