    address and usually these are all blank in the body.

    Whats up with all that?

    Any info appreciated
    jtsnow, Dec 8, 2004

  2. jtsnow

    Moe Trin Guest

    In article <Mwxtd.127$0r.72@lakeread03>, jtsnow wrote:

    >I get emails that are entirely blank including sender window and other
    >strange looking things. Something I get emails with my name in the sender
    >address and usually these are all blank in the body.

    And I'll bet you use that to read your mail as well. Got a question for
    you - do you NORMALLY send mail to yourself? No? Then why are you looking
    at those? Obviously, they are fakes, and are trying to sneak past some
    really stupid spam filters by claiming to be from you.

    >Whats up with all that?

    When you posted - did you bother to look at the other articles in this
    newsgroup? Specifically the thread "blank email in OE" that started
    last Saturday? There are only sixteen articles in that thread discussing
    this problem. If you can see it on your news server, go to
    http://groups.google.com/ and select this newsgroup.

    Old guy
    Moe Trin, Dec 8, 2004

  3. jtsnow

    donnie Guest

    On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:52:28 -0800, "jtsnow" <> wrote:

    >I get emails that are entirely blank including sender window and other
    >strange looking things. Something I get emails with my name in the sender
    >address and usually these are all blank in the body.
    >
    >Whats up with all that?
    >
    >Any info appreciated

    http://www.sdar.com/technology/AskJonathan/Q-BlankE-mail.htm

    donnie.