Why the heck we should not cheat??

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Patrick, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Thats interesting, I use Sybex book, and follow up with
    Fravo questions before I take my test. But hey, I cant be
    a paper MCSE, considering I am currently working in the
    industry, 5 years exp in IT, A+ cert,MCSA cert, and
    college degree....

    cheating
    >>in exam
    >>>virtually pay in last. I start preparing form MCSE 3

    >>month before,
    >>>never looked for braindump. Used some of the best

    >>practice exams and
    >>>study guide, such as mcmcse's and ucertify's. Also I

    did
    >>lots of
    >>>practice with real software. In last three month I

    >>passed 4 exam. I
    >>>also have more than 5 year experience with Microsoft

    >>network. While
    >>>one of my friend, just passed all of his exams for

    MCSE
    >>in 1 month. He
    >>>recently got a job in another company with a better

    >>pay. He has good
    >>>experience (7 years so I do not think he will have

    much
    >>problem, also
    >>>as he got big projects, he will be working on real

    >>technology instead
    >>>of simulation and doing practical in lab. Now I am not

    >>sure weather I
    >>>am doing right thing or not cheating in exam by

    reading

    Patrick, Jul 10, 2003

  2. I have 15 years experience with databases, I'm currently studying for the
    70-228 exam (don't ask me why!). Today I had a look at the Fravo Qs. If this
    is a braindump Microsoft should completely change their questions. The
    questions stinks and has little to do with database knowledge. I hope I get
    some other questions on the exam.

    \\Petter

    Petter Børkeeiet, Jul 10, 2003