Why suck hatred towards me

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by David Postill, May 20, 2004.

  1. In article <>, on Thu, 20 May 2004 16:03:56 -0700, Tracker
    <"snail(valid)mail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    <snip />

    | Tracker

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill
    David Postill, May 20, 2004

  2. David Postill

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Thu, 20 May 2004 16:03:56 -0700, Tracker
    <"snail(valid)mail222000"@yahoo.com> thought it would be rather spiffy
    to spray paint these fine words on the wall..

    >Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it has

    Referring to one's self in the third person is often the sign of a
    delusional mind and schizophrenia. But that's nothing new for you. I
    think we all here know just how insane you are.

    >nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems?

    You're talking about wanting to "help people" when you have no idea
    what you're spewing? Look, all you do is post jibberish. Star Trek
    "techno babble". The best way you can "help" is by not posing anything
    at all when it comes to something you know absolutely nothing about.
    That's the equivalent of me trying to explain how to use Linux to
    someone when that's an area I know nothing about. But then you were
    always too thick-headed to grasp that concept.

    >My knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out freely.

    PPOSTFU

    >It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts but that

    When you keep insisting on spamming news groups, posting drivel that
    you know nothing about that could actually cause damage to a person's
    PC, you bet there'll always be people around that'll try to (and
    succeed) shut you up one way or the other. That's what you get for
    being a complete idiot. But that's the problem.. You just don't get it
    and you never will.

    >is your problem and not mine. What are you people afraid of and why

    Your problem is you're a moron.

    >haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?

    People have.. That's why you loose so many accounts the second you
    create one, dummy. See? There's that "thick-head" of yours I was
    referring to.
    --
    We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    progress..
    Sycho, May 20, 2004

  3. David Postill

    LjutePlow Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:03:56 -0700, Tracker
    <"snail(valid)mail222000"@yahoo.com>,wrote:

    >Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it has
    >nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems? My
    >knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out freely.
    >It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts but that
    >is your problem and not mine. What are you people afraid of and why
    >haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?
    >
    >Tracker

    Troll, grade C.
    LjutePlow, May 20, 2004
  4. "Tracker" <"snail(valid)mail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it has
    > nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems? My
    > knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out freely.

    (i) Because you;re a spammer

    (ii) Because you're a scammer

    (iii) Because the "advice" you give isn't even accurate

    One more note - it's not possible to "suck" something away from oneself. The
    inevitable conclusion is that

    (i) You have realised that you commenrs suck

    (ii) Your comments are repeatedly and consistently blown away by everyone
    else in this froup with even a smidgin of knowledge

    > It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts but that
    > is your problem and not mine. What are you people afraid of and why
    > haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?

    "Hindering" might be a more apt word ;o) In any event, break section 5 of
    the policy on your new service, and..

    "If we notice policy violation or get complaints about it, we block the
    account concerned - in most cases without further inquiry or information of
    the user"

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!
    Hairy One Kenobi, May 20, 2004
  5. David Postill

    *Vanguard* Guest

    Tracker" <"snail(valid)mail222000 said in

    "My knowledge is wanted all over the Internet ..."

    Therein lies part of your problem. I also assist other users and freely
    give advice but my ego isn't so bloated as to think I'm so valuable that
    my knowledge is needed all over the Internet. Even Peter Norton was
    more modest.
    *Vanguard*, May 20, 2004
  6. David Postill

    Mimic Guest

    > Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it has
    > nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems? My
    > knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out freely.
    > It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts but that
    > is your problem and not mine. What are you people afraid of and why
    > haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?
    >
    > Tracker

    Ok heres an idea. why dont you sell your information to people.
    I mean like, dont speak, unless someone pays you, how about
    that ?

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, May 20, 2004
  7. David Postill

    Eliza Guest

    "Tracker" wrote...

    >Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it
    >has nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems?

    Why do you ask?

    >My knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out
    >freely.

    Your knowledge is wanted all over the internet and it is given out
    freely?

    >It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts

    Why; do you love to cancel victim accounts?

    >but that is your problem and not mine.

    Why are you concerned about my problem and not yours?

    >What are you people afraid of

    Why are you interested in whether or not I am people afraid of?

    >and why haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?

    Does that question interest you?

    Tracker, May 21, 2004
  9. David Postill

    Tracker Guest

    Thanks for giving me more power to save the innocent victims. More power to ya!

    Tracker

    Tracker, May 21, 2004
  10. David Postill

    Don Kelloway Guest

    > Tracker is wondering why there is so much hatred towards me since it

    has
    > nothing to do with me helping Windows users secure their systems? My
    > knowledge is wanted all over the Internet and it is given out freely.
    > It makes me sad that you people love to cancel victim accounts but

    that
    > is your problem and not mine. What are you people afraid of and why
    > haven't you "Stopped" me from helping victims?

    How are the sales of that 1,000 page book on the subject of 'Internet
    Security' working out for you? If it's not as high as you expected then
    I am inclined to believe that the knowledge you profess to have is not
    wanted all over the Internet.

    Therein lies the answer to your question.

    --
    Best regards, from Don Kelloway of Commodon Communications
    Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
    Don Kelloway, May 22, 2004