  1. Jos

    Jos Guest

    after a reboot of the system?
    Jos, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Jos

    cluedweasel Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:10:24 +0100, "Jos" <> wrote:

    >after a reboot of the system?

    No fucking idea. If you want some help why don't you try telling us
    what your OS is and the make/model of your soundcard. We're not
    fucking clairvoyant sunshine.
    cluedweasel, Mar 19, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    19 Mar 2005 10:45:26 -0800, cluedweasel <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:10:24 +0100, "Jos" <> wrote:
    >
    >>after a reboot of the system?
    >>

    >No fucking idea. If you want some help why don't you try telling us
    >what your OS is and the make/model of your soundcard. We're not
    >fucking clairvoyant sunshine.

    Preferably in English.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Jos

    Plato Guest

    Jos wrote:

    > after a reboot of the system?

    Possibly because the drivers were not installed correctly in the first
    place. Try safe mode, remove all instances of sound, then read the docs
    on how to install your sound card drivers correctly.

    Or, you may have a resource issue. If NOT using your onboard com/serial
    ports, try disabling them to free up some resources.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 19, 2005
  5. Jos

    Jos Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> schreef in bericht
    > Jos wrote:
    >>
    >> after a reboot of the system?

    > Possibly because the drivers were not installed correctly in the first
    > place. Try safe mode, remove all instances of sound, then read the docs
    > on how to install your sound card drivers correctly.
    >
    > Or, you may have a resource issue. If NOT using your onboard com/serial
    > ports, try disabling them to free up some resources.
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Thank you, Plato.
    You made me solve the problem.