Why Sip?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Sandeep Bharihoke, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Hughes Software Systems (HSS) invites you to the HSS booth at the Von
    Japan show, Tokyo, December 2-3, 2003. Witness the live demo of the
    HSS SIP Server Framework (SIP Server) at Booth # 6. The demo will
    showcase HSS' SIP Server's Centrex capabilities.
    HSS SIP Server is positioned to Telecom Equipment Manufacturers and
    Application Developers. It enables them to reduce the cost, time and
    risk of developing the end product. The SIP Server offering from HSS,
    winner of the Internet Telephony Product of the Year 2002 award, is a
    powerful framework that comes in-built with standard SIP
    functionalities like Proxy, Registrar, Redirect, B2B UA, and Location
    Server.
    HSS offers the Voice over Packet (VoP) market cutting edge, best of
    breed software solutions. In addition to the investment in
    infrastructure and people, HSS has contributed through various
    industry forums to the development and acceptance of various protocol
    standards. HSS boasts of a robust support infrastructure to ensure
    implementation, integration and porting issues are addressed and
    ongoing support is available.

    HSS offers total outsourcing solutions consisting of products and
    services. HSS offers the entire spectrum of Product Design, Sustaining
    Engineering and Testing outsourcing services, while the HSS product
    portfolio consists of value-added frameworks, infrastructure toolkits
    and protocol stacks. HSS' Product Offerings include Softswitch,
    Gatekeeper, SIP Server Farmework, SIP User Agent Toolkit , MEGACO
    Toolkit and Protocol Stacks such as SIP, MEGACO, MGCP, SIGTRAN, SS7
    and more.

    At the show, Ajay Gupta, Assistant Vice President-Business
    Development, HSS, will share his views on ‘Building Next-Gen
    Network-Entry Barriers, Drivers and
    Rol of a Service Provider'. His talk will navigate through some of the
    key aspects that are driving Telco strategies, and will attempt to
    suggest possible strategies
    for Telcos and ISPs.

    For more Details Visit

    http://www.hssworld.com/corporate/events/index.cfm

    Email -


    Regards,

    CM
     
    Sandeep Bharihoke, Nov 24, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Does the invitation include free air ticket to/from Japan/US?

    Sandeep Bharihoke wrote:

    > Hughes Software Systems (HSS) invites you to the HSS booth at the Von
    > Japan show, Tokyo, December 2-3, 2003. Witness the live demo of the
    > HSS SIP Server Framework (SIP Server) at Booth # 6. The demo will
    > showcase HSS' SIP Server's Centrex capabilities.
    > HSS SIP Server is positioned to Telecom Equipment Manufacturers and
    > Application Developers. It enables them to reduce the cost, time and
    > risk of developing the end product. The SIP Server offering from HSS,
    > winner of the Internet Telephony Product of the Year 2002 award, is a
    > powerful framework that comes in-built with standard SIP
    > functionalities like Proxy, Registrar, Redirect, B2B UA, and Location
    > Server.
    > HSS offers the Voice over Packet (VoP) market cutting edge, best of
    > breed software solutions. In addition to the investment in
    > infrastructure and people, HSS has contributed through various
    > industry forums to the development and acceptance of various protocol
    > standards. HSS boasts of a robust support infrastructure to ensure
    > implementation, integration and porting issues are addressed and
    > ongoing support is available.
    >
    > HSS offers total outsourcing solutions consisting of products and
    > services. HSS offers the entire spectrum of Product Design, Sustaining
    > Engineering and Testing outsourcing services, while the HSS product
    > portfolio consists of value-added frameworks, infrastructure toolkits
    > and protocol stacks. HSS' Product Offerings include Softswitch,
    > Gatekeeper, SIP Server Farmework, SIP User Agent Toolkit , MEGACO
    > Toolkit and Protocol Stacks such as SIP, MEGACO, MGCP, SIGTRAN, SS7
    > and more.
    >
    > At the show, Ajay Gupta, Assistant Vice President-Business
    > Development, HSS, will share his views on ‘Building Next-Gen
    > Network-Entry Barriers, Drivers and
    > Rol of a Service Provider'. His talk will navigate through some of the
    > key aspects that are driving Telco strategies, and will attempt to
    > suggest possible strategies
    > for Telcos and ISPs.
    >
    > For more Details Visit
    >
    > http://www.hssworld.com/corporate/events/index.cfm
    >
    > Email -
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > CM


    --
    root/administrator
     
    root/administrator, Nov 24, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Sandeep Bharihoke

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    root/administrator <> wrote:
    > Does the invitation include free air ticket to/from Japan/US?


    You're in Atlanta? You can often find a round trip to Japan for not much
    more than one to the northwest - maybe $500.

    miguel
    --
    See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
     
    Miguel Cruz, Nov 24, 2003
    #3
  4. In article <tRtwb.885$>,
    Miguel Cruz <> wrote:
    >You're in Atlanta? You can often find a round trip to Japan for not much
    >more than one to the northwest - maybe $500.


    Pay to watch somebody's sales pitch? Righto.
    --
    Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

    This is what democracy looks like.
     
    Melinda Shore, Nov 24, 2003
    #4
  5. Sandeep Bharihoke

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Melinda Shore <> wrote:
    > Miguel Cruz <> wrote:
    >> You're in Atlanta? You can often find a round trip to Japan for not much
    >> more than one to the northwest - maybe $500.

    >
    > Pay to watch somebody's sales pitch? Righto.


    You don't pay just to see the Hughes booth, you pay because you think the
    show in general might be of value. Plus it's an excuse to hang out in Japan.

    miguel
    --
    See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
     
    Miguel Cruz, Nov 25, 2003
    #5
  6. In article <0yEwb.453$>,
    Miguel Cruz <> wrote:
    >Melinda Shore <> wrote:
    >> Miguel Cruz <> wrote:
    >>> You're in Atlanta? You can often find a round trip to Japan for not much
    >>> more than one to the northwest - maybe $500.

    >>
    >> Pay to watch somebody's sales pitch? Righto.

    >
    >You don't pay just to see the Hughes booth, you pay because you think the
    >show in general might be of value. Plus it's an excuse to hang out in Japan.



    Yes, but I think she's trying to say the posting was inappropriate.

    Commercial announcements are fine here, but they should only be NEW
    PRODUCTS. You can't have a call to visit a trade show booth or the
    group would be nothing but invitations to visit trade show booths.

    On top of that, it should have been limited to a japanese or asian
    distribution. (Except the distribution header has been broken for
    a long time, so we would all see it, but at least it would be due to
    a bug, not laziness on the poster's part.)

    If you have a new voice over IP product you want to tell us about, post
    it here. Once. We're interesting in such products. But we only want
    news, not advertising. We don't want to hear about marketing events,
    or products you've already announced.
    --
    Tour Greece, Turkey and the Black Sea in my photojournals
    http://www.templetons.com/brad/photo/europe/
     
    Brad Templeton, Nov 25, 2003
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Guest
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    821
    Guest
    Jul 4, 2005
  2. Sandeep Bharihoke
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,082
    Sandeep Bharihoke
    Sep 25, 2003
  3. voxquick via HWKB.com
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,082
    voxquick via HWKB.com
    Apr 3, 2006
  4. voxquick
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,576
    voxquick
    Apr 3, 2006
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Sip Discount & VoIP Buster no longer SIP

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 1, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    2,658
Loading...

Share This Page