    I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?

    http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

    Tim, May 7, 2006

  2. Tim

    RW+/- Guest

    On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:

    > I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    > guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?

    You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
    their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    RW+/-, May 7, 2006

  3. Tim

    Paul Heslop Guest

    RW+/- wrote:

    > On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >
    > > I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    > > guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    > >

    > You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    > that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
    > their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    notice the ttdevelop bit in Tim's email? then the tt.picasa bit in his
    spam, I mean message?

    Tim T... Tim Twit? Tiny Tim? Tim T'Nicebutdim (Tim Nicebutdim's
    Yorkshire cousin)

    --
    Paul (And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 7, 2006
  4. Tim

    RW+/- Guest

    On Sun, 07 May 2006 02:06:29 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

    > RW+/- wrote:
    >>
    >> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    >>> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >>>

    >> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    >> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
    >> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    > notice the ttdevelop bit in Tim's email? then the tt.picasa bit in his
    > spam, I mean message?
    >
    > Tim T... Tim Twit? Tiny Tim? Tim T'Nicebutdim (Tim Nicebutdim's
    > Yorkshire cousin)

    lol, sure did, one reason I snipped it. ;)

    RW+/-, May 7, 2006
  5. Tim

    Jeremy Guest

    "RW+/-" <> wrote in message
    > On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >
    >> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    >> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >>

    > You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    > that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures
    > on
    > their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    I have my firewall set to deny Internet access to Picassa, just to be on the
    safe side. But your point is well-taken.

    Jeremy, May 7, 2006
  6. Tim

    RW+/- Guest

    On Sun, 07 May 2006 05:32:22 GMT, Jeremy wrote:

    > "RW+/-" <> wrote in message
    >> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    >>> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >>>

    >> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    >> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures
    >> on
    >> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    > I have my firewall set to deny Internet access to Picassa, just to be on the
    > safe side. But your point is well-taken.

    Heh, other than forgetful that was the only point I was serious about since
    I was replying to a spammer. :)

    RW+/-, May 7, 2006
  7. Tim

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Tim wrote:
    > I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    > guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >
    > http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

    I have tried Picasa, and for a free program, it is ok. Compared to
    Photoshop Elements 3 or 4, it is VERY far from adequate.

    Ron Hunter, May 7, 2006
  8. Tim

    Monkee Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    >I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    > guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >
    > http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

    And the fact that google are going to start paying people for referred
    google software downloads like picasa doesn't have anything to do with you
    'finding' your own webpage?

    Monkee, May 7, 2006
  9. Tim

    Matt Ion Guest

    RW+/- wrote:
    > On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >

    >>I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    >>guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >>

    > You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    > that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
    > their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    KITTY PORN??!?!

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0618-3, 05/05/2006
    Tested on: 5/7/2006 5:30:49 AM

    Matt Ion, May 7, 2006
  10. Tim

    RW+/- Guest

    On Sun, 07 May 2006 12:36:32 GMT, Matt Ion wrote:

    > RW+/- wrote:
    >> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>>I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
    >>>guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
    >>>

    >> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
    >> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
    >> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

    > KITTY PORN??!?!

    LOL

    RW+/-, May 7, 2006