    register it, what limitations do I have?
    Sorry about the dumb question, it's just that I use lots of software that I
    haven't registered for privacy reasons and they seem to work fine.
    Nottoman, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Nottoman

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.adobe.com/activation/main.html

    How do activation and registration differ?

    Q: Is activation related to registration? Does activation replace registration?

    A: No. Activation is completely separate from product registration, which is
    optional. Registration is for those customers who want to receive information
    about product updates and other special offers from Adobe. In fact, the data for
    activation and registration reside on separate servers, and there is no linking
    of these separate sets of data.

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:34:27 GMT, in
    <T8qyd.6922$L7.5557@trnddc05>
    Nottoman scrawled: