  1. Hi,

    I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Boomer Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?
    >
    > Rajinder

    <shrugs shoulders>

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Have you heard of patience?
    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?
    >
    > Rajinder

    ---

    c.rowlands4, Feb 5, 2004
  4. On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:12:02 +0000, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?

    Here's a clue from your header: server.ntli.net

    NTL's news-server is always losing posts.

    Solution: Check my header.

    --
    Michael Turner

    michael turner, Feb 6, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    michael turner wrote:
    > On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:12:02 +0000, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?

    > Here's a clue from your header: server.ntli.net
    >
    > NTL's news-server is always losing posts.
    >
    > Solution: Check my header.

    You could be asking too much!

    ---

    c.rowlands4, Feb 6, 2004
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    trout Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?
    >
    > Rajinder

    When? What was the subject line? New post or reply? Did they
    actually get sent from the machine: that is; do they appear in "Sent
    items" and not the "Outbox"?
    --
    "Although it probably *is* your crappy ISP. But you should still get an
    error message, at least."

    trout, Feb 6, 2004
  7. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    docmill Guest

    After playing with the Big Boys,c.rowlands4 showed off those new cement
    boots and croaked :

    > michael turner wrote:
    >> On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:12:02 +0000, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I posted twice and it is not appearing. Why?

    >> Here's a clue from your header: server.ntli.net
    >>
    >> NTL's news-server is always losing posts.
    >>
    >> Solution: Check my header.

    > You could be asking too much!

    You might want to check your header info.

    From: "c.rowlands4" <>

    --
    ++++++++ SEND ME A LINK ++++++++
    Docmill's "HOME OF THE HOT LINKS IN THE FRYING SPAM"

    docmill, Feb 6, 2004