    * May be he wants to get the certification before anyone in his office.

    * May be he gets salary hike because of certification.

    RomoR
    RomoR, Jul 3, 2007

  2. RomoR

    Boas Enkler Guest

    I think there are a lot of peoples who don't like to work for what they get.
    Its a general social problem . Very much people just look at benefits
    and things like working to get better in something or spending time in
    getting knowledge is "out".

    I don't like this attitude because when I try a cert @Microsoft I spend
    a lot of my spare time (upto some months) to learn all the things
    mentioned in the official MS Study guides and sometimes its a lot of
    hard work to have a close look at all elements and understand them.
    Sometimes you also have to understand related topics (for example
    Windows ACL when your are learning something about FileAccess).

    And all this things I have to do beside normal work in spare time.

    Also the "Braindumpers" are reducing the value of the certs. The more of
    the cheaters are the less the cert is valuable. I hope Microsoft
    succeeds in fighting the dumps.

    Perhaps they can spread some fault dumps ? If there are enough dumps
    with failures than this would perhaps regulate itself?
    Boas Enkler, Jul 12, 2007