Why pay for GoToMyPC and other related products

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wannabenerd, Sep 5, 2006.

  1. Wannabenerd

    Wannabenerd Guest

    Do you use GoToMyPC?

    I did until I found out that RealVNC together with BarracudaDrive
    solves ALL of my remote access problems. BarracudaDrive is bundled with
    a HTTPS tunnel that solves two major problems with RealVNC. The tunnel
    makes the VNC connection secure. The tunnel also bypasses my company's
    very restrictive proxy and makes it possible to run the VNC client from
    behind my company's firewall. BarracudaDrive also includes a WebDAV
    server that makes it possible to securely copy files to and from your
    home PC

    RealVNC client and server:
    http://www.realvnc.com/

    BarracudaDrive server: