Why not to buy canyon hardware......(firstin seems to sell it)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by thingy, May 29, 2006.

  1. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Unlisted......driver for CN-WCAM21 cannot be found or downloaded.

    Please fix your website, it is awful, several links/items do not work,
    drivers cannot be downloaded. If this is your corporate image to the
    world it will be losing you business. If I had been a buyer I would have
    walked away at the start.

    Our Answer:
    Please sorry for delayed answer.We will fix all the drivers links during
    next week.

    Important notice: due to heavy SPAM traffic we will not be able to
    respond to any direct replies to this mail message. Please use Web form
    if you have any further questions (http://www.canyon-tech.com/faq/ask.cfm).
    28.05.2006

    ugggg!!!!

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, May 29, 2006

  2. thingy

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Mon, 29 May 2006 19:14:54 +1200, thingy <>
    exclaimed:

    >Thing

    Firstin? Isn't that Colin Brown's outfit?

    Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    Fred Dagg, May 29, 2006

  3. thingy

    Jedmeister Guest

    firstin were on fairgo the other week.

    Dodgy as!!
    Jedmeister, May 29, 2006
  4. thingy

    Invisible Guest

    On 29 May 2006 03:53:10 -0700, "Jedmeister" <> wrote:

    >firstin were on fairgo the other week.
    >
    >Dodgy as!!

    What happened?
    Invisible, May 29, 2006