Why no Leicas on Steve's digicams?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ArtKramr, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    ArtKramr, Oct 24, 2004

  2. ArtKramr

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Oct 24, 2004

  3. ArtKramr

    Steve Hix Guest

    In article <>,
    (ArtKramr) wrote:

    > Why?

    The Digilux 2 appears in a breaking news item.

    Other than that, he apparently didn't see any point in further comment.

    Steve Hix, Oct 24, 2004
  4. ArtKramr

    Fi Nishing Guest

    "ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    > Why?

    Why the hell are you asking me? Ask him.

    Fi Nishing, Oct 24, 2004
  5. (ArtKramr) writes:
    >Why?

    Maybe Leica didn't loan him one to review.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Oct 25, 2004
  6. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: Why no Leicas on Steve's digicams?
    >From: (Dave Martindale)
    >Date: 10/24/2004 8:49 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    > (ArtKramr) writes:
    >>Why?

    >Maybe Leica didn't loan him one to review.
    >
    > Dave

    He had one on a while ago and that disapeared. Very strange. Leica is quite
    coopertive with test samples to journalists. They loaned me many when I was
    writing years ago. That was in pre digital days of course,

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer