    possibly have something to do with it switching channels after a couple
    seasons?

    LVIII

    Lord Vader III, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Lord Vader III

    Jensen Grenk Guest

    "Lord Vader III" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?
    > Its been on for so long you would think this would be a gimme. Could it
    > possibly have something to do with it switching channels after a couple
    > seasons?

    Catherine Bell's breasts won't fit on an 18GB DVD. You'll have to wait for
    the blue laser High Def disks.

    Jensen Grenk, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Lord Vader III

    Ken W. Guest

    > Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?

    For the same reason Giligan's Island isn't on DVD.

    Ken W., Feb 29, 2004
  4. Ummm... Season 1 was released a short time ago.

    Michael Rogers, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Lord Vader III

    Andrew Venor Guest

    Ken W. wrote:
    > "Lord Vader III" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?

    > For the same reason Giligan's Island isn't on DVD.

    Actually, the first season of Giligan's Island was released in DVD boxed
    set a few weeks ago.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, Feb 29, 2004
  6. Lord Vader III

    Ken W. Guest

    AAAAHHHAHAHGGGHHAHHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!

    thump

    Ken W.

    Ken W., Feb 29, 2004
  7. Lord Vader III

    Stan Jensen Guest

    >"Lord Vader III" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?

    Paramount. Those idiots are very smart, from all reports.

    Stan Jensen, Mar 1, 2004
  8. Lord Vader III

    jayembee Guest

    Lord Vader III <> wrote:

    >Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?

    Probably because Paramount has been too busy putting out Star Trek on
    DVD every other month for the past couple of years.

    >Its been on for so long you would think this would be a gimme. Could it
    >possibly have something to do with it switching channels after a couple
    >seasons?

    Why would that be a reason? It's the studio (Paramount) who'd be
    releasing the series on DVD, not the network (either one).

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Mar 1, 2004

  9. > >>Anyone know why there has been no mention of putting JAG out on DVD?

    Maybe because it's still on 3 times a night on 5 channels. I could
    watch three seasons at a time if I could stomach it.

    --
    ____________________
    Remove "X" from email address to reply.

    Chris Phillipo, Mar 5, 2004
  10. Lord Vader III

    jayembee Guest

    Chris Phillipo <> wrote:

    > Maybe because it's still on 3 times a night on 5 channels.

    Well, so is THE SIMPSONS, but that hasn't stopped it from
    being the best-selling TV series on DVD.

    Same with SEINFELD, which is being readied for DVD release.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Mar 5, 2004