    to do with this VERY ANNOYING message....???, Feedback will be well
    appreciated...FRED C..

    ---

    fredcromer, Apr 16, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    The Prophecy Guest

    MSN Messenger wants to update from version 6.1.0207 to version 6.1.0211.
    This fixes a critical security problem with MSN Messenger found recently.
    Allow the update.

    The Prophecy, Apr 16, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't know why, but try uninstalling and reinstalling.

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:14:11 +0100, in
    <407f252c$>
    fredcromer scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 16, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    Pool Champ Guest

    "fredcromer" wrote in message

    > Can you tell me why I keep getting the message that i must update to a

    newer
    > version of messenger, when the version it is on about, is the 1 i'm
    > running.......i've recently joined the messenger match.com......is this

    owt
    > to do with this VERY ANNOYING message....???, Feedback will be well
    > appreciated...FRED C..
    >

    > ---

    Latest messenger 6.1 version is 6.1.0211
    PC

    Pool Champ, Apr 16, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Juan Pérez Guest

    > Can you tell me why I keep getting the message that i must update to a

    newer
    > version of messenger, when the version it is on about, is the 1 i'm
    > running.......i've recently joined the messenger match.com......is

    this owt
    > to do with this VERY ANNOYING message....???, Feedback will be well
    > appreciated...FRED C..

    Just go on and update, you need it for security reasons.

    Juan Pérez, Apr 16, 2004