Why my beta exam still show "Pending"

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by J.W.C, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. J.W.C

    J.W.C Guest

    Hello,

    I took my 271,272 but on Prometric Candidate History, still says Pending!
    20-Nov-2003
    9:00 AM ENIGMA TECHNOLOGIES INC Supporting Users & Troubleshooting Desktop Apps on MS Win XP Microsoft
    071-272 ********** Pending
    19-Nov-2003
    9:00 AM ENIGMA TECHNOLOGIES INC Supporting Users & Troubleshooting MS Win XP OS Microsoft
    071-271 ********** Pending

    is this normal? or am I having some problem?
    It should show as Tested, isnt it?

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    Posted by JongWoo Chung
    [MCP] _ KOREA _

    J.W.C, Jan 8, 2004

  2. J.W.C

    Guest Guest

    Actually, it probably would show failed. But that is
    another issue.

    Contact Prometric and make sure that they were able to
    extract the exam from the testing center. If it is
    pending, it usually means that the testing center hasn't
    uploaded (or successfully uploaded) the exam to Prometric,
    and may even mean that Microsoft doesn't have the exam
    either. You might contact mcphelp and see if the exam was
    uploaded by prometric to Microsoft.

    Guest, Jan 8, 2004

  3. J.W.C

    Guest Guest