    so the pictures are top quality the first time

    Thanks for your help
    Brad
    Brad Conway, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Brad  Conway

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Brad Conway" <> wrote in message
    news:uhf1e.9245$...
    > If anyone has suggestions, I surely would appreciate it.
    >
    > When I bring up a webcam from most cities the picture
    > looks blurred. After I refresh it it is OK. It was not always like this.
    > Are their any adjustments I can make
    > so the pictures are top quality the first time
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    > Brad

    Are you using the Earthlink accelerator? If so, the way it works is that it
    sends only part of the picture data, thus speeding up the loading of the
    page. It hasn't accelerated anything - it's just withheld information. When
    you refresh, it tells the system to send the rest of the data. Try changing
    the accelerator settings, or turning it off when you are doing
    picture-intensive browsing.

    If you aren't using the accelerator, I haven't a clue ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Mar 26, 2005