Why Micro$oft is changing how it develops software

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bling-Bling, Sep 25, 2005.

  1. Bling-Bling

    Bling-Bling Guest

    Bling-Bling, Sep 25, 2005

  2. T'was the Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:42:24 +1200 when I remembered
    Bling-Bling <> saying something like this:

    >Worth reading to see what Micro$oft's internal culture is like.

    That was a good read. I'm glad to see Microsoft's changing itself to
    keep up with the times, if big business doesn't adapt, it dies. Ask
    SCO (though I doubt it was really ever big business to be honest).
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Sep 25, 2005