    another using ACDSee 32 Version 2.3. Are XP Directories limited to a certain
    byte size?

    Thanks Ray
    Ray Donzdorf, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Ray Donzdorf

    Richard Guest

    Ray Donzdorf wrote:

    > I have a brand new system with Windows XP and a 200 Giga Byte Hard
    > Disk do I get messages that say not enough disk space? This happens when
    > I use ACDSee Toolbar to (copy to) a large file (Movie) from one directory
    > to another using ACDSee 32 Version 2.3. Are XP Directories limited to a
    > certain byte size?

    > Thanks Ray

    Limitation of the program most likely.
    If that's all you're doing, why do you need the toolbar?
    Just cut and paste from directory to directory.
    Richard, Dec 11, 2004

  3. Ray Donzdorf

    Guest

    On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:07:54 GMT, "Ray Donzdorf"
    <> wrote:

    |> I have a brand new system with Windows XP and a 200 Giga Byte Hard
    |> Disk do I get messages that say not enough disk space? This happens when I
    |> use ACDSee Toolbar to (copy to) a large file (Movie) from one directory to
    |> another using ACDSee 32 Version 2.3. Are XP Directories limited to a certain
    |> byte size?

    It's possible to get this error message if your hard drive is heavily
    fragmented. Try defragging your drive. And upgrade your ACDSee to 3.1
    the last decent version (good program, low resources useage).

    --
    , Dec 11, 2004