Why me? - named ACLs in NAT statement might work ...

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sascha.pollok@gmail.com, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Folks,

    I just hit a nice CLI bug in Cisco IOS (I am pretty sure it's a bug).
    When configuring NAT statements,
    named ACLs are supported:

    (config)#ip nat source list ?
    <1-2699> Access list number for local addresses
    WORD Access list name for local addresses

    However, they are not supported when removing(!) a configuration
    directive:

    (config)#no ip nat source list ?
    <1-2699> Access list number for local addresses

    This is on an IOS 12.4(4)T7.

    Anyone knows a bug ID for this so that I can check when this has been
    fixed?

    Thanks
    Sascha

    , Jun 12, 2007