Why isn't the search button working?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Teddi, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Teddi

    Teddi Guest

    Teddi, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Teddi

    Jim Parker Guest

    My guess from reading your message is that you probably have the same
    problem with your search button as with your posting; there is no code in
    it. I know, it would be a more perfect world if we could create a button
    and name it "Search" and that would make it work. Kinda the same with
    newsgroup postings.

    JD.

    "Teddi" <> wrote in message

    Jim Parker, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Teddi

    Teddi Guest

    I didn't put anything in my posting because I though the
    subject line was enough information. I realize now I
    should have been a bit more descriptive.

    No, I am talking about Microsoft's Search Button on This
    web site. It brings up a search window and when you type
    text into the message body field and click search I get a
    message saying search option is unavailable.

    Teddi

    Teddi, Oct 4, 2003