Why isn't Large Farva sueing Blockbuster?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by wunnuy, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. wunnuy

    wunnuy Guest

    If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
    you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
    to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
    the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).

    (for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
    canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
    off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
    the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
    out the idiocy of his thinking).
    wunnuy, Jan 10, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. wunnuy

    Guest

    wunnuy wrote:
    > If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
    > you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
    > to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
    > the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).
    >
    > (for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
    > canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
    > off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
    > the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
    > out the idiocy of his thinking).


    its painfully obvious this guy farva is retarded. just leave him alone
    and hell go away.
    , Jan 10, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. wunnuy

    Large Farva Guest

    Don't you have hot dogs to sell, Yankee boy??

    LOL!!!



    "wunnuy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
    > you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
    > to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
    > the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).
    >
    > (for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
    > canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
    > off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
    > the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
    > out the idiocy of his thinking).
    >
    Large Farva, Jan 10, 2006
    #3
  4. wunnuy

    Justin Guest

    wunnuy wrote on [10 Jan 2006 14:30:34 -0800]:
    > Subject: Re: Why isn't Large Farva sueing Blockbuster?


    Because suing is the word.
    Justin, Jan 11, 2006
    #4
  5. wunnuy

    wunnuy Guest

    Large Farva wrote:
    > Don't you have hot dogs to sell, Yankee boy??
    >
    > LOL!!!
    >
    >


    haha. Quite possibly the lamest attempt at a put down I've ever had
    thrown my way on the internet. I live in LA and it's not baseball
    season, I'm not sure why such a childish cutdown would sting,
    especially coming from an admitted pedophile. I think it's funny,
    though. So you can keep using it if you like, Pedophile Larva.

    Tell us some more about canceling the service and then complaining
    about not getting the service...
    wunnuy, Jan 11, 2006
    #5
  6. wunnuy

    wunnuy Guest

    Large Farva wrote:
    >
    > Well, I'll refresh your memory, hot dog boy:
    >
    > http://www.newsbackup.com/about1223286-0.html&sid=6fa5ec7b3be396e7c9551e60cf4fbbd5
    >
    > Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?


    Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
    some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
    posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.

    Yes, people, please read that thread the idiot has posted. He's way way
    too stupid to comprehend what I wrote. I was making fun of the batboy
    writing a book about being the Yankees. Please, everyone read it so you
    can see what a fucking idot this Large Vulva is and the 3rd grade level
    of comprehension this pedohile has. And you wonder why he's baffled
    that he canceled his Blockbuster account and nothing came after?
    wunnuy, Jan 11, 2006
    #6
  7. wunnuy

    Large Farva Guest

    "wunnuy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > Large Farva wrote:
    >>
    >> Well, I'll refresh your memory, hot dog boy:
    >>
    >> http://www.newsbackup.com/about1223286-0.html&sid=6fa5ec7b3be396e7c9551e60cf4fbbd5
    >>
    >> Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?

    >
    > Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
    > some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
    > posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.


    LOL!!!!
    Large Farva, Jan 11, 2006
    #7
  8. wunnuy

    wunnuy Guest

    Large Farva wrote:
    > > >>
    > >> http://www.newsbackup.com/about1223286-0.html&sid=6fa5ec7b3be396e7c9551e60cf4fbbd5
    > >>
    > >> Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?

    > >
    > > Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
    > > some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
    > > posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.

    >
    > LOL!!!!


    Wow. You sure do laugh at simple things. Must be fun having such a
    simple mind! Say, could you tell us some more about how your mad you
    paid for BB service then canceled it and was baffled at why the BB
    service then stopped? hahahhahahahahaha

    Want some more?
    wunnuy, Jan 11, 2006
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. mhaase-at-springmind.com

    Why isn't this working?! Auuuughhh!

    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Sep 24, 2005, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    337
    mhaase-at-springmind.com
    Sep 24, 2005
  2. Teddi
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    404
    Teddi
    Oct 4, 2003
  3. Mike
    Replies:
    39
    Views:
    1,075
    Vanguard
    Sep 5, 2005
  4. Alfred Molon

    Fujifilm sueing European importers of digital cameras

    Alfred Molon, May 3, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    300
    Charlie Self
    May 4, 2004
  5. verity

    Less isn't more - it just isn't

    verity, Oct 7, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    28
    Views:
    655
    Bill Funk
    Oct 17, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page