  1. eggrole

    eggrole Guest

    Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

    eggrole, Aug 20, 2005

  2. eggrole

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "eggrole" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

    No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.

    Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
    Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to do
    with
    the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by the
    manufacturer of your
    card are what is required.

    You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
    world...kinda sucks being you.

    Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an inkling of
    what it is you are spouting about.

    Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Aug 20, 2005

  3. eggrole

    John Barnes Guest

    Find the right drivers for your video card and you will have great video.
    That is one area that is up to speed with driver support. (unless you have a
    really old video card, but then, why would you have that one a 64-bit
    machine?)

    John Barnes, Aug 20, 2005
  4. eggrole

    roman modic Guest

    roman modic, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Sounds like "Eggroll" was in the fryer a "bit" too long...
    Perhaps 64 Bits too long LOL

    Some Flied Lice Prease

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 20, 2005
  6. You do like to feed the trolls, don't you Bobby? :) But I'd have to agree.
    Understanding seems seriously lacking here.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 20, 2005
  7. eggrole

    M. Murcek Guest

    Wha? 16.7 million colors (OK, shades, hues) not enough?

    M. Murcek, Aug 20, 2005
  8. eggrole

    Jorge Guest

    "NoNoBadDog!" <no_@spam_verizon.net> wrote in

    > "eggrole" <> wrote in message
    >> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

    > No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.
    >
    > Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
    > Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to
    > do with
    > the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by
    > the manufacturer of your
    > card are what is required.
    >
    > You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
    > world...kinda sucks being you.
    >
    > Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an
    > inkling of what it is you are spouting about.
    >
    > Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?
    >
    > Bobby

    What filthy mouth (boca sucia). Where did you pick it up

    Jorge, Aug 20, 2005
  9. eggrole

    Ted Guest

    Newsgroups don't need a narrow minded negative persons like you.
    Go cut some wood, or something, it will help take some
    of the tension off.

    Ted, Aug 20, 2005
  10. Not really, Charlie. With SLI technology it is easy to get a 64-bit color
    depth. Two graphics cards supporting 32-bit color equals 64-bits, right?
    :)

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 20, 2005
  11. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 20, 2005
  12. eggrole

    roman modic Guest

    Hello!

    "M. Murcek" <> wrote in message
    > Wha? 16.7 million colors (OK, shades, hues) not enough?

    Absolutely not ;)

    16 bits per color display
    http://www.brightsidetech.com/products/dr37p.php

    Cheers, Roman