    You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.
    --
    You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

    =?Utf-8?B?SG9vbGlnYW4=?=, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Hi
    This Icon is generated by something that is probably loaded at Start Up and
    maintains a running Process.
    Try to find what is it and than use a search to find how to get rid of it.
    These two free utilities would help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html#startup
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 23, 2007

  3. It was the Universal Plug and Play Device Host, SSDP Discovery Service

    Disabled it and things are as they were.

    =?Utf-8?B?SG9vbGlnYW4=?=, Jul 24, 2007