    Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..

    Seems that all the good guys have gone..

    May be they were bored to death..

    Ken , Apr 7, 2007

  2. Ken

    Geopelia Guest

    <Ken > wrote in message
    news:...

    > Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
    >

    > Seems that all the good guys have gone..
    >
    > May be they were bored to death..

    There are some very nice people here who give me a lot of help. I expect
    others find the same.

    Where else could dumb folks like me get help with small problems that "Help"
    menus don't bother to mention?

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Apr 8, 2007

  3. On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:05:21 +1200, Ken <> wrote in

    > Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
    >
    > Seems that all the good guys have gone..
    >
    > May be they were bored to death..

    So take the initiative, then, and start contributing some interesting
    material, instead of being just as boring, sitting on the sidelines
    pissing and moaning about "boring"? Get a life.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2007 Pricelessware CD now available. 600Mb of the best of the best in
    Freeware. E-Mail me for details.

    .... A well-adjusted person is one who can make the same mistake twice
    without getting nervous.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 8, 2007
  4. Ken

    Rob S Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
    >

    > Seems that all the good guys have gone..
    >
    > May be they were bored to death..

    H`ere's something different. I think it has been posted here before, but
    well worth a re-visit.

    http://www.atomfilms.com/film/made_meat.jsp

    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

    Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're the
    cognitive elite. Let's conquer. - Chester G. Edwards

    Rob S, Apr 8, 2007
  5. Ken

    XPD Guest

    <Ken > wrote in message

    > Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
    >

    > Seems that all the good guys have gone..
    >
    > May be they were bored to death..

    Its not boring as such, its just getting filled with spam/crap since people
    have discovered Google Groups.
    Kill Google Groups and Im sure a lot of crap will vanish,.... but that'll
    never happen.
    GG is damn handy when out on the road and need to check groups....

    XPD, Apr 8, 2007
  6. Ken

    jasen Guest

    On 2007-04-08, XPD <> wrote:

    ><Ken > wrote in message
    >>
    >> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
    >>

    >> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
    >>
    >> May be they were bored to death..

    > Its not boring as such, its just getting filled with spam/crap since people
    > have discovered Google Groups.
    > Kill Google Groups and Im sure a lot of crap will vanish,.... but that'll
    > never happen.
    > GG is damn handy when out on the road and need to check groups....

    Don't worry "lionel" and his gang of self-abusers will inject it with their
    brand of "merriment" as they are are a number of other newsgroups

    What I mean is enjoy the peace while it lasts.

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Apr 10, 2007