    What gives? I just bought an AMD Athlon 64 4200+ AM2 X2 processer and Asus
    M2N-SLI Deluxe motherboard!

    Any ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFydGlu?=, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Where did you get your copy of Vista? Which build is it? Build 5384 (the
    CPP release) comes in both x86 and x64 editions. The most recent release to
    TechBeta, build 5536, was only released in the x86 edition.

    You have to install the x64 edition of Vista to get 64bits. If you
    downloaded your copy of Vista you downloaded the x86 edition. If you wanted
    the x64 edition you may have to wait until RC1 is released since the
    download site for the CPP is closed until then.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 30, 2006