    My Outlook only shows messages in the newsserver from earlier than Dec 5. I
    know it is not my service cuz I get it current on my other computer.Why
    would this be?

    Mark Nilsen, Mar 15, 2008

  2. ON THE OTHER COMPUTER ...
    Did you tell the server to delete messages you already received? If so, AND
    you usually check messages from that machine, then the previously downloaded
    messages will be deleted from the server, making them unavailable to other
    machines.

    Go to the other machine and look in the Account Properties ...

    Jeff Strickland, Mar 15, 2008