    before.On Thursday he had sent me 3 messages and they were all blocked by
    spamblocker. I talked to one of your guys last night and he turned it off
    (spamblocker) and it still blocked a message today. Alice Feuerhelm

    Alice Feuerhelm, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Alice Feuerhelm gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > From Of all the addresses in my address
    > book; he is the only one that is blocked. I had been getting them all
    > the time before.On Thursday he had sent me 3 messages and they were
    > all blocked by spamblocker. I talked to one of your guys last night
    > and he turned it off (spamblocker) and it still blocked a message
    > today. Alice Feuerhelm

    Wasnm't one of my guys....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Alice  Feuerhelm

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:23:16 GMT, "Alice Feuerhelm"
    <> wrote:

    >From Of all the addresses in my address book;
    >he is the only one that is blocked. I had been getting them all the time
    >before.On Thursday he had sent me 3 messages and they were all blocked by
    >spamblocker. I talked to one of your guys last night and he turned it off
    >(spamblocker) and it still blocked a message today. Alice Feuerhelm

    This is an international newsgroup. You didn't talk to 'one of you
    guys'.

    Contact Earthlink.

    Evan Platt, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Alice  Feuerhelm

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Tue, 07 Feb 2006
    00:23:16 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide "Alice Feuerhelm"
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >From Of all the addresses in my address

    book;
    >he is the only one that is blocked. I had been getting them all the

    time
    >before.On Thursday he had sent me 3 messages and they were all

    blocked by
    >spamblocker. I talked to one of your guys last night and he turned

    it off
    >(spamblocker) and it still blocked a message today. Alice Feuerhelm

    That's right Alice. Nanynany Boo boo!

    --

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

    Frosty, Feb 8, 2006