    James Rivet Guest

    The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    James Rivet, Apr 14, 2006

  2. James Rivet

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:39:42 +0000, James Rivet wrote:

    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    Maybe you should apply?

    Meat Plow, Apr 14, 2006

  3. James Rivet

    James Rivet Guest

    No monkey boy. You might consider floor mopping their tho.

    James Rivet, Apr 14, 2006
  4. James Rivet

    Peaches Guest

    "James Rivet" <> wrote in message
    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    And you are so clever that you had to call a support line...........

    Peaches, Apr 14, 2006
  5. James Rivet

    James Rivet Guest

    Im clever enough not to call them idiots, I d do better calling my
    dog.

    James Rivet, Apr 14, 2006
  6. James Rivet

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:42:59 +0000, James Rivet wrote:

    > No monkey boy. You might consider floor mopping their tho.

    Says the illiterate imbecile who called in the first place.

    Meat Plow, Apr 14, 2006
  7. James Rivet

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    It has nothing to do with the race of the people providing the support,
    it's based on the scripts that read from and enter results into. If the
    scripts are incomplete the results will not work.

    Blame the stock holders of the companies that demand higher return on
    the investments.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Apr 14, 2006
  8. James Rivet

    WeeWilly Guest

    I don't know if this is a troll message or not.. I'm not smart enough to
    figure that out.. but, I've just gotten off the phone with Linksys support..
    yep, confirmed, I'm not too smart... but, their support from India has been
    excellent.. a bit difficult to understand at times.. but, nonetheless..
    excellent.. as has been support from Phillipeans (sp?).. see, told you I'm
    not the brightest bulb... can't spell either.

    WeeWilly, Apr 14, 2006
  9. James Rivet

    James Rivet Guest

    So in other words the consumer gets what they pay for..
    Cheap computer = cheap support.

    James Rivet, Apr 14, 2006
  10. James Rivet

    James Rivet Guest

    Just press the reset button the feckin thing with a pen..

    James Rivet, Apr 14, 2006
  11. James Rivet

    clot Guest

    James Rivet wrote:
    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    Support for what?

    I find your comments offensive! Whilst we may have concerns about the
    way life is changing, references to other species are not called for.

    I just renewed my 20 year old kid's car insurance through Norwich in
    Bombay (sorry folk in India, I could not think of how to spell Mumbai at
    this stage - was that right?).Whilst I did have to listen closely due to
    accents (and the lady at the other end also had to, we had a successful
    conversation).

    clot, Apr 14, 2006
  12. X-No-Archive: YES
    James Rivet [] has entered into testimony

    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    Perhaps if you weren't so stupid that you couldn't figure out how to
    solve your problem with Google & a little patience, you wouldn't have to
    deal with Indian tech support.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 14, 2006
  13. James Rivet

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > So in other words the consumer gets what they pay for..
    > Cheap computer = cheap support.

    No, it doesn't have much to do with the consumer, it has to do with the
    greed of the share holders, managers, employees, and those that take a
    paycheck from the company in any manner.

    Everyone wants more, customers want to pay less, outsourcing support is
    seen as a means to solve 90% of typical problems. They do this by
    building a script that starts and leads the phone support person (who
    may have no technical skills at all) through a process where they enter
    your answers into the program and it tells them what to say/do.

    In some cases it doesn't matter how much you pay, you get stuck with
    crappy support due to the greed factor.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Apr 14, 2006
  14. James Rivet

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:55:35 +0100, Meat Plow wrote
    (in article <-meatplow.local>):

    > On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:42:59 +0000, James Rivet wrote:
    >
    >> No monkey boy. You might consider floor mopping their tho.

    > Says the illiterate imbecile who called in the first place.

    Er, make that the illiterate, *top-posting* imbecile...

    Margolotta, Apr 14, 2006
  15. James Rivet

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 02:17:43 +0100, WeeWilly wrote
    (in article <>):

    > I don't know if this is a troll message or not.. I'm not smart enough to
    > figure that out.. but, I've just gotten off the phone with Linksys support..
    > yep, confirmed, I'm not too smart... but, their support from India has been
    > excellent.. a bit difficult to understand at times.. but, nonetheless..
    > excellent.. as has been support from Phillipeans (sp?).. see, told you I'm
    > not the brightest bulb... can't spell either.

    You can't follow standard Usenet protocol and bottom-post, either... ;o)

    FYI, the country is the Philippines and the people are Filipino (no, I don't
    know why it's spelt with an 'f' either, but it is).

    Margolotta, Apr 14, 2006
  16. James Rivet

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:39:42 +0100, James Rivet wrote
    (in article <>):

    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    Er, maybe because there is no such thing as an 'Indian chimpanzee'. Pan
    troglodytes, and its cousin Pan paniscus, are native to Central and West
    Africa. There are no apes of any species on the sub-continent.

    Not only are you xenophobic - you're ignorant, too... Figures.

    Of course, I do fully appreciate that you're just trolling, but I have to
    have some fun in my day...

    Margolotta, Apr 14, 2006
  17. James Rivet

    1 of 1 Guest

    "clot" <> wrote in message
    > James Rivet wrote:
    >> The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    >> hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    > Support for what?
    >
    > I find your comments offensive! Whilst we may have concerns about the way
    > life is changing, references to other species are not called for.
    >
    > I just renewed my 20 year old kid's car insurance through Norwich in
    > Bombay (sorry folk in India, I could not think of how to spell Mumbai at
    > this stage - was that right?).Whilst I did have to listen closely due to
    > accents (and the lady at the other end also had to, we had a successful
    > conversation).

    Is that why they're a different 'species'?

    1 of 1, Apr 14, 2006
  18. James Rivet

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya James Rivet.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Im clever enough not to call them idiots, I d do better calling my
    > dog.

    Who's Im?

    That's also a bad stutter you have ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 14, 2006
  19. James Rivet

    Ponder Guest

    Re: Ponder and Handsome muscles partners love to get bang in nature

    Ponder, Apr 14, 2006
  20. James Rivet

    Robbie Guest

    James Rivet wrote:
    > The moron tech support in India are complete idiots. Why dont they
    > hire indian chimpanzees instead ?

    i bet their english is better than your hindi!

    Robbie, Apr 14, 2006