Why Im Writing My Book - OT in a way

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Tracker, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
    "know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
    computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
    topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez! This babe is
    tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    you e-mail me. Try me!

    Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
    they will be changed, if you’re worthy of it. "The Trackers" don’t have
    time for all your street dick games, period. If you don’t want to
    listen, please just put me on ignore.

    WHY I'M WRITING THIS BOOK:

    First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
    Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

    My purpose in writing this book is because of what I learned was
    happening to my computers. At first, the Internet was an object to
    explore, discover, and communicate with the world around me. When my
    kid elected to adopt a ferret, I desired to gain as much information on
    this cute animal in order to raise it up properly. I started my search
    for Websites which could be of assistance. But as time wore on and my
    search grew narrower, I limited my options down to alt.pets.ferrets. A
    few months later, to my amazement, I gave the ferret people another way
    to use my computer. I was unaware the hackers were going to use my
    computers for an avenue of their own. So I was glad to have found
    alt.pets.ferrets, but shocked after posting there to discover,
    "hackers". To dissuade people who lack the proper knowledge from
    posting, they started to use personal information as a means of attack.
    Examples of these can be found in later pages; to the extent they were
    willing to go to do this.

    Some information on ferrets were given, but when I went back for
    additional input, I was advised and told in so many words, "the answer
    is good enough since we are experts and you have no reason to question
    them".

    I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
    told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
    stupid, only the answers, so I decided to do further research on this
    group of people and what their problems were.

    I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
    others who went to their Newsgroup. The following is about the people
    who were the motivating factor for this Book. How in my research I
    found hackers, flamers, stalkers, etc. This Book is written to help the
    thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
    individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
    continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
    close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

    Tracker

    Tracker, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Frode Guest

    Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
    > This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
    > "know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
    > computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
    > topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez!

    That's what we've been asking you to for quite some time now. If you have
    actual information to contribute, by all means do so. That does *not* mean
    pasting rudimentary basics everybody has known for a decade. Nor does it
    mean claiming a VPN connection == security compromise.

    > This babe is
    > tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    > you e-mail me. Try me!

    Yeah, right. You're well aware everybody would just cheer and can't have
    none of that can you.

    > Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    > big.

    No shit.

    > Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    > "misinformation" and this babe will listen.

    You keep asking this. Why not read the answers for a change?

    > First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
    > Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

    That's called multiple personality disorder.

    > computers for an avenue of their own. So I was glad to have found
    > alt.pets.ferrets, but shocked after posting there to discover,
    > "hackers".

    That's "crackers". At least learn what the words you use in every post
    actually means.

    > I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
    > others who went to their Newsgroup.

    Newsgroups do not "belong" to anybody.

    > The following is about the people
    > who were the motivating factor for this Book.

    All good. If only you'd actually done some research and realized you just
    didn't have the knowledge nor intellect to actually write a book about it.
    It would be like me, math illiterate that I am, spending a day in the
    library then writing a book on the equations making up the theory of
    relativity.

    > individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
    > continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
    > close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

    There's already books covering this. Not to mention "how to install a
    firewall" does not require 156 fictional chapters. One real one would
    suffice.

    - --
    Frode

    Frode, Sep 8, 2003

  3. > This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
    > "know this".

    Advertizing anything that will harm people rather than helping them can
    rightfully be called spam.

    > There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
    > computer victims using Windows and the Internet.

    Then by all means do try to _help_ them instead of leading them astray.

    > My topics are not off
    > topic and "you'll know this".

    In a way, yes. There's really just one thing missing: You should advise
    people to NOT do what you tell them in your supposed book.

    > So stop all your BS, geez!

    Right after you stop yours.

    > Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    > big.

    Now that's the only thing I really believe about your postings.

    > Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    > "misinformation" and this babe will listen.

    How much more time do you want us to waste trying to tell you things
    that you arrogantly ignore?

    > If my words are incorrect,
    > they will be changed, if you¢re worthy of it.

    Okay. Start by changing the contents of your "book" to a total of 0
    pages, 0 paragraphs, 0 words. That would offer much help to the world
    at large.

    > If you don¢t want to
    > listen, please just put me on ignore.

    If there would not be danger for innocent people to follow your ill
    advice and thus toast their systems, I would do.

    > First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
    > Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

    That's the parts of your split personality, right?

    Thore Schmechtig, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Folks..

    *please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts
    :eek:)

    Paula

    James and Paula McNicol, Sep 8, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Mike Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > This babe is
    > tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    > you e-mail me. Try me!

    Oh pleeeeze!

    > Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    > big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    > "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
    > they will be changed, if you're worthy of it.

    You have been corrected more times than I can recall, but you still continue
    to spout the same drivel and mis-information.

    Mike, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Tracker

    Bill Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:45:58 +0100, "Mike" <>
    wrote:

    >"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> This babe is
    >> tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    >> you e-mail me. Try me!

    >Oh pleeeeze!
    >
    >> Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    >> big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    >> "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
    >> they will be changed, if you're worthy of it.

    >You have been corrected more times than I can recall, but you still continue
    >to spout the same drivel and mis-information.

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    Bring on the spam.

    Bill, Sep 8, 2003
  7. On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:16:15 +0100 I replied to "James and Paula
    McNicol" <> on a piece of toilet
    paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
    wall in alt.computer.security

    >*please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts

    no

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you think you know me, you don't.

    Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
    down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Just Plain Insane, Sep 8, 2003
  8. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

> [...]
    > them".
    >
    > I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
    > told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
    > stupid, only the answers, so I decided to do further research on this
    > group of people and what their problems were.
    >
    > I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
    > others who went to their Newsgroup. The following is about the people
    > who were the motivating factor for this Book. How in my research I
    > found hackers, flamers, stalkers, etc. This Book is written to help the
    > thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
    > individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
    > continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
    > close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

    Aaawww poor tracker, nice sob story, i think not. How about you just
    disappear and dont ever come back ?
    On a further point tracker, i think that you get some many flames and
    replies because people want you ego to grow in the hope that one day, soon,
    your head will actually explode.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Sep 8, 2003
  9. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    "Just Plain Insane" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:16:15 +0100 I replied to "James and Paula
    > McNicol" <> on a piece of toilet
    > paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
    > wall in alt.computer.security
    >
    > >*please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts

    > no

    Paula's a nice lady.
    Cut her a little slack

    Cap, Sep 8, 2003
  10. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    Promise?
    Fucking idiot.

    There is not one single good or correct thing you have ever posted, Debbie.
    Not a single thing whether it involved computer security, or ferrets. You
    gave fucked up and incorrect information 5 1/2 years ago, and you still give
    it today.

    You have lied about, and tried to hide who you are. You have signed users up
    for every e-mail list, merchandising, and porno list you could find (many
    have recorded the IP the request originates at you moron). You have
    attempted to email .com, .bat, and .exe files. You have relentlessly pinged
    at users IPs in some pretty lame attempts to use outdated 'tools', and
    scripts to do what, I'm sure you have no clue. You have impersonated
    children in an attempt to ensnare others into your lies, and accusations of
    mental, physical, and sexual abuse. You have committed, and attempted to
    commit credit card fraud, then you attempted to deflect the origins of the
    crime from yourself to an East Coast ferret shelter. You have attempted to
    intimidate family and friends with threats of violence and visits of those
    lame excuses for "bikers", who are probably nothing more than a few
    broken-down ex-cons who were all Aryan Brotherhood rejects who spent their
    time in prison playing bitch, with long walks down Hershey Ln. You have made
    phone calls to the places of employment of users here in an attempt to
    disrupt their personal, and professional lives. You have called users at
    home at all hours of the morning, day, and night in attempts to disrupt
    their lives in their own homes.

    Fact: You have lost every single ISP you have ever had with the exception
    of this one, and I am personally very happy to see that you will lose this
    one as well. It's going to happen. You know it. I know it. "They" know it.

    The thing that truly astounds me is how you have managed to avoid being run
    over by the Seattle Transit Authority Bus in all this time.

    Cap, Sep 8, 2003
  11. Tracker

    Kerry Liles Guest

    Please don't quote all the drivel that Tracker posts - it is foul enough and
    the first time...

    Kerry Liles, Sep 8, 2003
  12. Tracker

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:18:27 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
    >"know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
    >computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
    >topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez! This babe is
    >tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    >you e-mail me. Try me!

    If only it were true...

    >Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    >big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    >"misinformation" and this babe will listen.

    Ummm... You don't listen? You have a major problem with accuracy and
    understanding when you're wrong.

    >WHY I'M WRITING THIS BOOK:

    I thought you already wrote it.

    >I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
    >told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
    >stupid, only the answers...

    True words were never spoken.

    > This Book is written to help the
    >thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
    >individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
    >continue their malicious activity.

    I'm not spiteful and I don't intend to disparage you
    Debbie/Tracker/Whatever. But you do cause a problem for the people
    you boast of helping. The probelm is that your security advice in
    many cases is wrong, and in more than a few it's wrong enough to be a
    potential liability for those might follow it.

    If you're actually serious about your book and helping people, then
    enter into a discussion with an open mind instead of repeatedly
    posting erroneous information. If you're afraid to do that in an open
    forum, feel free to contact me via email. You'll find it if you look,
    I have nothing to hide. Unlike some, I've been posting with my real
    name for over a decade.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 8, 2003
  13. Tracker

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:06:18 GMT, "Cap" <> wrote:

    >"Just Plain Insane" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:16:15 +0100 I replied to "James and Paula
    >> McNicol" <> on a piece of toilet
    >> paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
    >> wall in alt.computer.security
    >>
    >> >*please* remove "*****" from your posts

    >> no

    >Paula's a nice lady.
    >Cut her a little slack

    Plus the referenced newsgroup actually is populated with some pretty
    helpful folk.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 8, 2003
  14. Tracker

    Lin Guest

    Debbie, pretending to be "Tracker"
    > This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
    > "know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
    > computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
    > topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez! This babe is
    > tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
    > you e-mail me. Try me!

    You're not a "babe". You don't look *nearly* as good as the pig in that
    movie.

    > Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
    > big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
    > "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
    > they will be changed, if you're worthy of it. "The Trackers" don't have
    > time for all your street dick games, period. If you don't want to
    > listen, please just put me on ignore.
    >
    > WHY I'M WRITING THIS BOOK:
    >
    > First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
    > Horse, Sparky and Spooky.
    >
    > My purpose in writing this book is because of what I learned was
    > happening to my computers. At first, the Internet was an object to
    > explore, discover, and communicate with the world around me. When my
    > kid elected to adopt a ferret, I desired to gain as much information on
    > this cute animal in order to raise it up properly. I started my search
    > for Websites which could be of assistance. But as time wore on and my
    > search grew narrower, I limited my options down to alt.pets.ferrets. A
    > few months later, to my amazement, I gave the ferret people another way
    > to use my computer. I was unaware the hackers were going to use my
    > computers for an avenue of their own. So I was glad to have found
    > alt.pets.ferrets, but shocked after posting there to discover,
    > "hackers". To dissuade people who lack the proper knowledge from
    > posting, they started to use personal information as a means of attack.
    > Examples of these can be found in later pages; to the extent they were
    > willing to go to do this.
    >
    > Some information on ferrets were given, but when I went back for
    > additional input, I was advised and told in so many words, "the answer
    > is good enough since we are experts and you have no reason to question
    > them".
    >
    > I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
    > told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
    > stupid, only the answers, so I decided to do further research on this
    > group of people and what their problems were.
    >
    > I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
    > others who went to their Newsgroup. The following is about the people
    > who were the motivating factor for this Book. How in my research I
    > found hackers, flamers, stalkers, etc. This Book is written to help the
    > thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
    > individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
    > continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
    > close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

    "Where applicable"? You mean like the parallel universe your multiple
    personalities live in?

    If only we could convince you to close *your* open port - you know, that one
    that occupies the lower third of your face.

    Lin, Sep 8, 2003

    --
    Laura Fredericks
    PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

    Remove CLOTHES to reply.

    Laura Fredericks, Sep 8, 2003
  16. OT in a way? What way was this on topic? If you have a security question post it here in these security groups. If you
    think you know security answers respond to posts. This group (microsoft.public.security) has nothing to do with Ferrets
    and honestly I don't think anyone cares why you decided to write something and in fact would probably prefer you not
    write anything, especially if you are going to post in a public forum. I doubt your book or anything you write will put
    much of a dent in any hackers anywhere unless they fall over dead laughing so hard.

    --
    Joe Richards
    www.joeware.net

    Laura Fredericks, Sep 9, 2003
  18. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    Wiz wrote:

    > On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:33:24 -0400, "Joe Richards [MVP]"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Heck I was thinking the posting to m.p.s. was what was off topic.
    > >
    > >I feel for those ferrets she owns. Imagine being that much brighter than your caretaker... Her own ferrets probably
    > >hacked her to keep her off the web.
    > >
    > >P.S. Be nice to the kittens... Even the male ones.
    > >
    > >--
    > >Joe Richards
    > >www.joeware.net

    > Hey Joe, remember that story about a ferret or was it a
    > hamster....something about the animal being in a place it shouldn't
    > be? Maybe Debbie -aka-Tracker could write a colorful chapter about
    > that! ;)

    Gave up crayola when I was 10

    Tracker
    Shining and Glowin

    Tracker, Sep 9, 2003
  19. Heck I was thinking the posting to m.p.s. was what was off topic.

    Joe Richards [MVP], Sep 10, 2003
  20. Tracker

    Wiz Guest

    Wiz, Sep 10, 2003