    Like I might run across a site that uses Java 3 times out of a thousand.

    For the best and free firewall/antivirus install and run comodo.

    www.comodo.com
    richard, Oct 2, 2010

  2. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > That damned Java crap I just gotta have on my machine just tried to
    > make a connection to the internet. But comodo stopped it cold!
    >
    > Why do these damn people insist that they are going to take over my
    > machine and try to find out what I'm doing with it? As far as I'm
    > concerned, deploy.jar is spyware. So I clicked "block".
    >
    > Like I might run across a site that uses Java 3 times out of a
    > thousand.
    >
    > For the best and free firewall/antivirus install and run comodo.
    >
    > www.comodo.com

    Any firewall will do that. You have malware *already* installed. The
    firewall jst gave you a clue about it is all. If it was java acting
    normally it would have done it through your web browser or not at all.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 2, 2010

  3. richard

    Tony Guest

    Richard has been *around* the block *more* than once when it comes to
    computers. When he states something i believe him. Of course i don't
    believe anything you say though.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 2, 2010
  4. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:19:37 -0700, richard wrote:

    > That damned Java crap I just gotta have on my machine just tried to make
    > a connection to the internet. But comodo stopped it cold!

    Good for you, dumbass.

    Meat Plow, Oct 2, 2010
  5. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 03:42:18 -0400, Tony wrote:

    > Richard has been *around* the block *more* than once when it comes to
    > computers. When he states something i believe him. Of course i don't
    > believe anything you say though.
    >
    > chuckcar wrote:

    Picking one of these two idiots to believe about personal computers and
    software is like picking which is better to guard your house, a toy poodle
    or a tabby cat.

    Meat Plow, Oct 2, 2010
  6. richard

    n0i Guest

    On 10/2/2010 12:35 PM, Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 02:44:41 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Any firewall will do that. You have malware *already* installed. The
    >> firewall jst gave you a clue about it is all. If it was java acting
    >> normally it would have done it through your web browser or not at all.

    > Both you idiots need to look up what deploy.jar is.

    To make it easier...

    http://www.techsupportforum.com/security-center/general-computer-security/514239-deploy-jar.html

    n0i
    n0i, Oct 2, 2010
  7. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/10/2010 17:46, ~BD~ wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    > [....]
    >
    >> For the best and free firewall/antivirus install and run comodo.
    >>
    >> www.comodo.com

    > I thought I'd follow your advice, richard, but I noticed this:-
    >
    > **
    >
    > System Requirements:
    >
    > Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
    > 128 MB RAM / 210 MB hard disk space
    >
    > **
    >
    > I'm not using a Windows OS, so what do you recommend I use instead?
    >
    > Dave

    <snigger>
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 5, 2010