    What need to be checked or fixed to successfully finish networking to
    see either of computer data on otherone.

    , Apr 23, 2006

  2. philo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Why I failed multiple times to connect 2 CPUs via USB cable for home
    > ,both having Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 xpsp2.050301-1526:-Service
    > Pack 1.One of Computer is having dial-up connection.
    > I have run vizard several times but of no help.
    > What need to be checked or fixed to successfully finish networking to
    > see either of computer data on otherone.

    use Eithernet instead...
    if it's just those two machines...all you need is a crossover cable
    each machine will need an eithernet card of course

    philo, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    Can both computers will be online or only one?

    , Apr 23, 2006
  4. Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Can both computers will be online or only one?

    Both. "Share this connection" on the internet connection.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 23, 2006
  5. Barry OGrady Guest

    On 23 Apr 2006 11:43:49 -0700, wrote:

    >Why I failed multiple times to connect 2 CPUs via USB cable for home
    >,both having Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 xpsp2.050301-1526:-Service
    >Pack 1

    Tell us.

    Barry
    =====