  1. jimakos.too

    jimakos.too Guest

    WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    jimakos.too, Sep 9, 2008

  2. jimakos.too

    Evul Guest

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700 (PDT), "jimakos.too"
    <> wrote:

    >WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN INDEXED YET????

    Try submitting it here: http://www.google.com/addurl/ , adding a sitemap,
    getting some clean inbound links, and having some good-quality content that
    people want to read and link to (ie, not like 99.5% of blogs).

    Evul, Sep 9, 2008

  3. jimakos.too

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700, jimakos.too wrote:

    > WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    MAYBE THE DINGO TOOK YOUR BLOG!!!!

    Dan C, Sep 9, 2008
  4. jimakos.too

    Guest

    "jimakos.too" <> wrote:

    >WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOOGLE!!!1!
    --

    unfortunate name
    http://tinyurl.com/f3fdn

    , Sep 9, 2008
  5. jimakos.too

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:29:02 -0700, wrote:

    >IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOOGLE!!!1!

    Oh FFS, Google doesn't give a shit. They'll put any crappy blog up.

    I've got a ton of examples.

    Evan Platt, Sep 9, 2008
  6. jimakos.too

    John Holmes Guest

    jimakos.too "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    You misspelled it because your caps lock is /on/

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Sep 9, 2008
  7. jimakos.too

    chuckcar Guest

    "jimakos.too" <> wrote in

    > WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    Because google ignores shouters?

    Turn off your *f*cking* caps lock.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 9, 2008
  8. jimakos.too

    ® Guest

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700 (PDT), "jimakos.too"
    <> wrote, by way of
    <>, in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::

    >WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    Perhaps Google does not, as with the participants of this group,
    appreciate ALL UPPER-CASE being used?

    ®, Sep 9, 2008
  9. jimakos.too

    why? Guest

    why?, Sep 10, 2008
  10. jimakos.too

    Plato Guest

    jimakos.too wrote:

    > WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    If that's so importantant that you have to post here, than you be best
    spending time outside talking to your neighbors rather than being on the
    Internet creating useless pages nobody will read.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 10, 2008
  11. jimakos.too

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:21:25 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700 (PDT), jimakos.too wrote:
    >
    >>WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    >http://www.google.com/search?q=idiot blogs
    >Results 1 - 10 of about 10,500,000
    >http://www.google.com/search?q=rubbish blogs
    >Results 1 - 10 of about 4,380,000 for rubbish blogs
    >http://www.google.com/search?q=+my blog
    >Results 1 - 10 of about 202,000,000 for +my blog.
    >
    >Me

    Hmmm. From your post, I deduce that you had/are having a normal day at work.

    --
    The sysadmin has graciously deigned not to cast you headlong into a
    pit of rabid wombats. Please bear this in mind when composing your

    Mara, Sep 10, 2008
  12. jimakos.too

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:08:59 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:21:25 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:45:41 -0700 (PDT), jimakos.too wrote:
    >>
    >>>WHY I CANT FIND MY BLOG IN GOOGLE SEARCH????

    <snip>

    >>http://www.google.com/search?q=+my blog
    >>Results 1 - 10 of about 202,000,000 for +my blog.
    >>
    >>Me

    >Hmmm. From your post, I deduce that you had/are having a normal day at work.

    LOL , yes. Was almost an hour late leaving. A couple of lusers had a
    terminal session crap out at the same time. I was asked (by my lot) if I
    had network logs for maybe the 1 day, it might have been 9 days earlier
    they wern't sure.

    Right Duh! I keep fully detailed traffic captures and stats for all
    4000+ ports just in case they are needed.

    So I hung around setup a basic stats collector and shunted 200MB of
    pings across the inter building link to 1 of the PCs. 186,000 packets
    later result was 100% pass.

    Me

    why?, Sep 11, 2008