    Line 182, 54
    error: 'g_overturellinkspotConfig' is undefined.

    The sam error was happened while I was on Gmail.
    Bhaiyyah, Sep 9, 2007

  2. On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:33:28 -0700, Bhaiyyah
    <> wrote:

    >A runtime error has occured. Do nyou wish to debug?
    >Line 182, 54
    >error: 'g_overturellinkspotConfig' is undefined.
    >
    >The sam error was happened while I was on Gmail.

    Have you got anything installed that allows you to switch "Just in
    time" debugging on and off?

    Steve
    --
    Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

    http://www.easynn.com
    Steve Wolstenholme, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Bhaiyyah

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    On Sep 9, 12:44 pm, Steve Wolstenholme <>
    wrote:
    > On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:33:28 -0700, Bhaiyyah
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >A runtime error has occured. Do nyou wish to debug?
    > >Line 182, 54
    > >error: 'g_overturellinkspotConfig' is undefined.

    > >The sam error was happened while I was on Gmail.

    > Have you got anything installed that allows you to switch "Just in
    > time" debugging on and off?
    >
    > Steve
    > --
    > Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd
    >
    > EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks.
    >
    > http://www.easynn.com

    We have some online games, but its not installed.
    Bhaiyyah, Sep 9, 2007