    of Firefox. Any ideas or help in stopping this will be
    appreciated.

    Will

    wc, Jan 18, 2006

  2. wc

    gwtc Guest

    wc wrote:

    > I use Thunderbird and Firefox 1.5. When I click on a link
    > in Thunderbird email, a page in EXPLORER results instead
    > of Firefox. Any ideas or help in stopping this will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Will

    make sure that FF is your default program: Tools, Options, General,
    middle of area, make sure the check box for Default Browser is checked
    and click the Check Now button.

    gwtc, Jan 18, 2006

  3. wc

    wc Guest

    I did as you said, and that was it. I had it checked, but
    for some reason, it had reverted to Explorer. Now, Firefox
    is the Browser of choice.

    Thanks very much.

    wc, Jan 18, 2006