    life is very good and it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
    situated in Middleeast.Know more about Dubai :
    http://www.dubai-cityofjoy.blogspot.com
    Stella, Nov 11, 2006

  2. Stella

    Fred Lebow Guest

    I would not move there!

    --
    Fred

    Fred Lebow, Nov 11, 2006

  3. Stella

    Dog Fart Guest

    On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
    <> (allegedly) wrote in
    :-

    > it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
    > situated in Middleeast

    You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
    towel heads.
    Dog Fart, Nov 11, 2006
  4. Dog Fart wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
    > <> (allegedly) wrote in
    > :-
    >
    >> it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
    >> situated in Middleeast

    > You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
    > towel heads.

    They aren't towels at all. I am shocked that you would use such a
    politically incorrect term as towel heads. They are in fact a small
    sheet, so from now on you should refer to them as little sheet heads.
    Graham Fountain, Nov 11, 2006