    Telecom truly do no understand the internet.

    I've seen this before , they hardly ever update the xtra help network status
    when there are problems.

    whome, Oct 11, 2006

  2. whome

    XPD Guest

    "whome" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Xtra email is not working this morning.
    >
    > http://xtra.co.nz/help shows no problems.
    >
    > Phone up, and their voicemail says no problems.
    >
    > Talk to someone real , and surprise surprise, some customers don't have
    > email access this morning.
    >
    > Telecom truly do no understand the internet.
    >
    > I've seen this before , they hardly ever update the xtra help network
    > status when there are problems.

    They only update it when the media gets wind of a problem.

    XPD, Oct 11, 2006

  3. whome

    whome Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "whome" <> wrote in message
    >> Xtra email is not working this morning.
    >>
    >> http://xtra.co.nz/help shows no problems.
    >>
    >> Phone up, and their voicemail says no problems.
    >>
    >> Talk to someone real , and surprise surprise, some customers don't have
    >> email access this morning.
    >>
    >> Telecom truly do no understand the internet.
    >>
    >> I've seen this before , they hardly ever update the xtra help network
    >> status when there are problems.
    >>

    > They only update it when the media gets wind of a problem.

    It was mentioned on Newstalk Zb this morning. Apparently the xtra mail went
    down sometime last night.

    It seems to be working now.

    whome, Oct 11, 2006
  4. whome

    juicyjuice Guest

    very few service providers do mention outages on their status page, whats
    new..

    juicyjuice, Oct 12, 2006