Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-bit s

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on the 64-bit site)
    work on Windows 64bit Edition?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Rick Guest

    Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-bits

    Because Microsoft wants to irritate you!

    Rick, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 16, 2006
  4. Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    My version of Windows XP 64 bit professional doesn't include movie maker.
    Unless I am missing something...wanna tell me where to find it?

    =?Utf-8?B?TmF0ZWhhbW1lcg==?=, May 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Jane Colman Guest

    Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    Well, it was on my Start, Programs list after install........it's definitely
    in XP x64.
    It lives in C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Maker.
    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane Colman, May 10, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Rick Guest

    Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    Gee, what a coincidence! I have the same program, in the same location,
    on my Win x64 system. I wonder where that came from?

    It's amazing what you find on your computer if you just take the time to
    look a bit!

    Rick, May 10, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Rick Guest

    Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    I also found it by clicking on <Start>, then <All Programs>. Windows
    Movie Maker was right there on the menu. Is this another example of
    Microsoft doing sneaky things on your computer when you're not paying
    attention?

    Rick, May 10, 2006
  8. Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    wow, It was never in any of my menus but I launched it from the executible.

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?TmF0ZWhhbW1lcg==?=, May 10, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Jane Colman Guest

    Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    I'm not the one having problems finding it...I know exactly where it is ;o)
    The OP couldn't see it.........

    Jane Colman, May 10, 2006
  10. Re: Why doesn't Photo Story 3 (which appears as a download on 64-b

    Actually, Photostory is different from MovieMaker, its a free download,
    bundled with Plus! SuperPack and Digital Image Suite 2006. It is not
    compatible with XP Pro x64.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 13, 2006