    I priced a 'boxed unit' today ,,,, 169$ . I think I am missing
    something somewhere, help. cl.
    , Nov 21, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG Guest

    wrote in news::

    > Isn't all I need is a tv turner card and video card? making
    > connections to a 'outside source' for signal????
    > I priced a 'boxed unit' today ,,,, 169$ . I think I am missing
    > something somewhere, help. cl.

    I bought a ATI TV Wonder PCI for under $50 that comes with the card (can
    capture Coax, Antenna, RCA and SVideo inputs), the software (basic but
    usable), and instructions (which I've never looked at). You don't need
    that boxed set

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)