    As i'm using, and prefer, Firefox, do i need some extensions to get it
    to work?

    TIA ....

    Tx2, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Tx2

    Courtney Guest

    Tx2 wrote:
    > I can only get this page http://www.gnr.co.uk/products.jsp to work in
    > IE6 under WinXP Pro, the 'CRT' and 'LCD' navigation buttons don't work.
    >
    > As i'm using, and prefer, Firefox, do i need some extensions to get it
    > to work?
    >
    > TIA ....

    Because this page was created with FrontPage, which really only supports
    Internet Explorer. Too bad, the company doesn't even realize that it is
    cutting out a great deal of its customers.

    courtney sends....

    Courtney, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Tx2

    Jace Guest

    Tx2 wrote:
    > I can only get this page http://www.gnr.co.uk/products.jsp to work in
    > IE6 under WinXP Pro, the 'CRT' and 'LCD' navigation buttons don't work.
    >
    > As i'm using, and prefer, Firefox, do i need some extensions to get it
    > to work?
    >
    > TIA ....

    Take a look at the code and you'll see why it doesn't work... its a big
    time mess. I'm amazed that it works even in IE. You can get it to work
    in Firefox if you view the source and find the url that the links go to
    (LCD: /products.jsp?pct=lcd - CRT: /products.jsp?pct=crt).
    - jace

    Jace, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Tx2

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 07/Jul/04 18:04, Tx2 said the following:

    > I can only get this page http://www.gnr.co.uk/products.jsp to work in
    > IE6 under WinXP Pro, the 'CRT' and 'LCD' navigation buttons don't work.
    >
    > As i'm using, and prefer, Firefox, do i need some extensions to get it
    > to work?
    >
    > TIA ....

    Download the extension "ieview" and use it from a right click on this
    type of webpage.

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."

    Pun Krocker, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Tx2

    Grinder Guest

    Tx2 wrote:
    > I can only get this page http://www.gnr.co.uk/products.jsp to work in
    > IE6 under WinXP Pro, the 'CRT' and 'LCD' navigation buttons don't work.
    >
    > As i'm using, and prefer, Firefox, do i need some extensions to get it
    > to work?

    My apologies if this repost *and* the original shows up.

    --

    It does not work for me either. (Foxfire 0.9.1) It might be because the
    HTML is a bit odd. A simplified version works in IE, but not Firefox:

    <head>
    <base href="http://www.gnr.co.uk/" />
    </head>
    </a>