    I have to turn off at wall
    Sometimes ctrl alt del works

    Message reads Can't find operating software
    Dominic Wilkins, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Dominic Wilkins

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Dominic Wilkins <> wrote:

    > More and more it won't boot straight away
    > I have to turn off at wall
    > Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    >
    > Message reads Can't find operating software

    Must be fucked.
    pcbutts1, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Dominic Wilkins

    old jon Guest

    "Dominic Wilkins" <> wrote in message
    > More and more it won't boot straight away
    > I have to turn off at wall
    > Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    >
    > Message reads Can't find operating software

    The answer you just got from pcbutts1 is what you can expect if you don`t
    explain your problem
    properly.
    Pcs don`t say `can`t find operating software`. Say what your OS is. Explain
    what happens.
    Someone will, then, try to help you.
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Dominic Wilkins

    Ingeborg Guest

    "Dominic Wilkins" <> wrote in news:WSNwe.16434$%
    :

    > More and more it won't boot straight away
    > I have to turn off at wall
    > Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    >
    > Message reads Can't find operating software

    Probably your harddisk is dying. Download Everest
    <http://www.lavalys.com/products.php?lang=en>
    and run it. Look at the SMART information of the harddisk. When there are
    errors or warnings here, the disk is not reliable anymore.
    Ingeborg, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Dominic Wilkins wrote:
    > More and more it won't boot straight away
    > I have to turn off at wall
    > Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    >
    > Message reads Can't find operating software

    It *TELLS* you why it can't boot, you fucktard. If you can't understand a
    simple error message (which you even quoted), then may I suggest you sell
    your PC and buy a PlayStation.
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Dominic Wilkins

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Name forging troll.

    pcbutts1, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Dominic Wilkins

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That was a troll not me.

    pcbutts1, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Dominic Wilkins

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:15:50 GMT, "Dominic Wilkins"
    <> wrote:

    >More and more it won't boot straight away
    >I have to turn off at wall
    >Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    >
    >Message reads Can't find operating software

    What OS, and what hardware in the PC?

    Sounds like the hard-disk malfunctioning but... are you careful about
    antivirus software etc.?

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Dominic Wilkins

    Guest

    On "Dominic Wilkins" <> wrote:

    |>More and more it won't boot straight away
    |>I have to turn off at wall
    |>Sometimes ctrl alt del works
    |>
    |>Message reads Can't find operating software

    Open your computer and make sure the cables are securely connected to
    the Hard drive(s) and Mother Board.

    If it's ok, refer to the first reply to this thread.
    --
    , Jun 30, 2005