    Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR directory status: BAD PASSWORD',
    Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
    0x800CCC92

    kyhokies, Feb 10, 2006

  2. kyhokies wrote:
    > There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
    > rejected. Account: 'mail.insightbb.com', Server: 'mail.insightbb.com',
    > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR directory status: BAD PASSWORD',
    > Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC92

    BAD PASSWORD

    ::Your Name Here::, Feb 10, 2006

  3. kyhokies wrote:
    > There was a problem logging onto your mail server.

    I should have added that you're not logging onto MY mail server!

    ::Your Name Here::, Feb 10, 2006
  4. kyhokies

    Noel Paton Guest

    "kyhokies" <> wrote in message
    > There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
    > rejected. Account: 'mail.insightbb.com', Server: 'mail.insightbb.com',
    > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR directory status: BAD PASSWORD',
    > Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC92

    Possibly you used the wrong password for access?

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Feb 10, 2006
  5. kyhokies

    HMV Guest

    "kyhokies" <> wrote in message
    > There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
    > rejected. Account: 'mail.insightbb.com', Server: 'mail.insightbb.com',
    > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR directory status: BAD PASSWORD',
    > Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC92

    It's possible, if you have used the correct password that your ISP is having
    problems with their mail server. I used to get this sort of fault
    frequently, when I was with NTL.

    HMV

    --
    Help and support with Multivision Computers

    HMV, Feb 10, 2006
  6. kyhokies

    Jimbob Guest

    HMV wrote:
    > "kyhokies" <> wrote in message
    >> There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
    >> rejected. Account: 'mail.insightbb.com', Server:
    >> 'mail.insightbb.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR
    >> directory status: BAD PASSWORD', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server
    >> Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

    > It's possible, if you have used the correct password that your ISP is
    > having problems with their mail server. I used to get this sort of
    > fault frequently, when I was with NTL.
    >
    > HMV

    Yep, Tiscali have the same problems now and again. I've been meaning to
    switch ISP's for over a year now, just can't be arsed tbh.

    Jimbob, Feb 10, 2006