Why does ANYONE believe these "terror alerts?"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Roger, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    us:

    WMD
    45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    mass graves
    Saddam/Iraq involved in 911

    They have NO credibility. None.

    Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.
    Roger, Aug 2, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Roger

    Roger Guest

    SORRY!

    This was meant for the political groups.


    "Roger" <> wrote in message
    news:d%qPc.102841$...
    > These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    > us:
    >
    > WMD
    > 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    > mass graves
    > Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >
    > They have NO credibility. None.
    >
    > Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.
    Roger, Aug 2, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Roger

    Steve Young Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote

    > SORRY!


    > This was meant for the political groups


    well, this is kind of a political group... in a way ;)
    Steve Young, Aug 2, 2004
    #3
  4. Roger

    Roger Guest

    "Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Roger" <> wrote
    >
    > > SORRY!

    >
    > > This was meant for the political groups

    >
    > well, this is kind of a political group... in a way ;)


    I know, but it shouldn't be.
    Roger, Aug 2, 2004
    #4
  5. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT

    "Roger" <> wrote in message
    news:d%qPc.102841$...
    > These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    > us:
    >
    > WMD
    > 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    > mass graves
    > Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >
    > They have NO credibility. None.
    >
    > Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.
    >
    >
    Marlo Brandon, Aug 2, 2004
    #5
  6. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:06:17 GMT, "Roger" <> wrote:

    >These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    >us:
    >
    >WMD
    >45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    >mass graves
    >Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >
    >They have NO credibility. None.
    >
    >Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.
    >

    Or a republican.
    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How you look depends on where you go.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    ===========================================================================
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
    ===========================================================================
    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
    #6
  7. Roger

    Steve Young Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in

    > "Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote


    > > "Roger" <> wrote


    > > > SORRY!


    > > > This was meant for the political groups


    > > well, this is kind of a political group... in a way ;)


    > I know, but it shouldn't be.


    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame69.html
    Steve Young, Aug 2, 2004
    #7
  8. Roger

    Sabineellen Guest

    The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
    to become a regular thing as elections near.

    >
    >YOU ARE 100% RIGHT
    >
    >"Roger" <> wrote in message
    >news:d%qPc.102841$...
    >> These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    >> us:
    >>
    >> WMD
    >> 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    >> mass graves
    >> Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >>
    >> They have NO credibility. None.
    >>
    >> Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.
    >>
    Sabineellen, Aug 2, 2004
    #8
  9. Roger

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Sabineellen wrote:

    > The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    > convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
    > to become a regular thing as elections near.
    >
    >


    Frankly, I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, then alot of
    people will die. I am pretty sure that when Al Quieda people are
    questioned, they have a memorized list of 'plots' they can give away,
    but can we afford to NOT take them seriously?
    Ron Hunter, Aug 2, 2004
    #9
  10. In article <>, Sabineellen
    <> wrote:

    > The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    > convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect
    > them
    > to become a regular thing as elections near.


    No distraction needed. But if you'd rather that the dune coons won
    this thing, then keep your head up your ass.
    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 2, 2004
    #10
  11. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:16:04 -0500, Ron Hunter <>
    wrote:

    >Sabineellen wrote:
    >
    >> The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    >> convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
    >> to become a regular thing as elections near.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >Frankly, I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, then alot of
    >people will die.



    A lot of people ARE dying. In IRAQ for no reason. Note the small
    print the whitehouse doesn't want you to know: The computer was in
    Pakistan, not IRAQ and was found BEFORE the democratic convention, not
    yesterday.

    > I am pretty sure that when Al Quieda people are
    >questioned, they have a memorized list of 'plots' they can give away,
    >but can we afford to NOT take them seriously?


    If Bush were to actually be trying to stop terrorists instead of
    getting revenge for his dad, things would likely be different than
    they are now.

    Instead, we're expected to give up more of our freedoms because the
    administration's re-election campaign needs the boost.




    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How you look depends on where you go.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    ===========================================================================
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
    ===========================================================================
    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
    #11
  12. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:22:28 -0700, Randall Ainsworth
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Sabineellen
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    >> convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect
    >> them
    >> to become a regular thing as elections near.

    >
    >No distraction needed. But if you'd rather that the dune coons won
    >this thing, then keep your head up your ass.


    Dune coons? Your ignorance is showing.
    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How you look depends on where you go.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    ===========================================================================
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
    ===========================================================================
    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
    #12
  13. Agenda Was: Why does ....

    Steve Young wrote:
    > "Roger" <> wrote
    >
    >
    >>SORRY!

    >
    >>This was meant for the political groups

    >
    > well, this is kind of a political group... in a way ;)
    >


    Because you and some others have decided to make it so. Or do I misread
    you, Steve?

    In the past you have stated some objectives, but I wonder if you'd be
    kind enough to restate them succinctly, here, without further crossposting.

    Why did you add the other photo group? "Roger" whether sincere or not,
    whether a sock or not, whatever, did not include it in his apology much
    less his original post.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Aug 2, 2004
    #13
  14. Roger

    Duffer Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in message
    news:d%qPc.102841$...
    > These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    > us:
    >
    > WMD
    > 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    > mass graves
    > Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >
    > They have NO credibility. None.
    >
    > Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.


    Do you have any idea how many threats have been averted because of
    intelligence? I thought not. Nor will you and I ever know. Do you even
    know what you are talking about? I thought not. But let me guess. You
    aren't old enough to even vote.
    Duffer, Aug 2, 2004
    #14
  15. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:38:45 GMT, "Duffer" <>
    wrote:

    >
    >"Roger" <> wrote in message
    >news:d%qPc.102841$...
    >> These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    >> us:
    >>
    >> WMD
    >> 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    >> mass graves
    >> Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >>
    >> They have NO credibility. None.
    >>
    >> Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.

    >
    >Do you have any idea how many threats have been averted because of
    >intelligence? I thought not. Nor will you and I ever know.


    So you admit it could be ZERO.

    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How you look depends on where you go.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    ===========================================================================
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
    ===========================================================================
    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
    #15
  16. Roger

    kpfeif Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in message news:<d%qPc.102841$>...
    > These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that gave
    > us:
    >
    > WMD


    Well, it turns out that indeed Iraq WAS trying to buy yellowcake from
    Niger. It turns out the liar there was Joe Wilson. The facilities,
    data, and research to quickly churn out chemical weapons were found.
    Banned offensive ballistic missle systems? They were there. Some
    checmical-filled artillary shells? Found. Did they sneak off to
    Syria? Probably.

    > 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch


    Where, exactly did you read this?

    > mass graves


    An estimated 300,000 graves have been found. That's 300,000 dead,
    Tex. How many dead before you act? 1,000,000? How about a nice
    round Holicaust number like 6,000,000?

    > Saddam/Iraq involved in 911


    No, that was never said. You can repeat the lie that this was
    suggested, but alas, no.

    >
    > They have NO credibility. None.


    Of course, however, if something WOULD happen and the public wasn't
    notified, you'd go on ad naseum crying about "why weren't we told" and
    "who knew what and when."

    Face it - every single politician - yes, John Kerry, John Edwards,
    Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, et al, saw the same intelligence prior to
    the Iraqi war and thought it was credible. Did anybody tamper with
    it? According to both the US 9/11 commission and the British
    investigation in pre-war intelligence, no.
    >
    > Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.


    Consider the source.
    kpfeif, Aug 2, 2004
    #16
  17. "Duffer" <> wrote in message
    news:F_uPc.163623$...
    >
    > "Roger" <> wrote in message
    > news:d%qPc.102841$...
    > > These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that

    gave
    > > us:
    > >
    > > WMD
    > > 45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    > > mass graves
    > > Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    > >
    > > They have NO credibility. None.
    > >
    > > Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.

    >
    > Do you have any idea how many threats have been averted because of
    > intelligence? I thought not. Nor will you and I ever know. Do you even
    > know what you are talking about? I thought not. But let me guess. You
    > aren't old enough to even vote.
    >

    Or are those averted threats merely propaganda? The USA Homeland Security
    seem to issue so many alerts, it's now like the boy who cried wolf. It is
    when documented that the USA Integence Communities failed to realize 9/11
    was going to happen.
    Darrell Larose, Aug 2, 2004
    #17
  18. Roger

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Gary L. Burnore wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:16:04 -0500, Ron Hunter <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Sabineellen wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    >>>convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
    >>>to become a regular thing as elections near.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Frankly, I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, then alot of
    >>people will die.

    >
    >
    >
    > A lot of people ARE dying. In IRAQ for no reason. Note the small
    > print the whitehouse doesn't want you to know: The computer was in
    > Pakistan, not IRAQ and was found BEFORE the democratic convention, not
    > yesterday.
    >
    >
    >> I am pretty sure that when Al Quieda people are
    >>questioned, they have a memorized list of 'plots' they can give away,
    >>but can we afford to NOT take them seriously?

    >
    >
    > If Bush were to actually be trying to stop terrorists instead of
    > getting revenge for his dad, things would likely be different than
    > they are now.
    >
    > Instead, we're expected to give up more of our freedoms because the
    > administration's re-election campaign needs the boost.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    It must be sad to be so negatively oriented to your own government.
    Perhaps you would be happier someplace where you can believe in, and
    trust your government.
    Ron Hunter, Aug 2, 2004
    #18
  19. Roger

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Darrell Larose wrote:

    > "Duffer" <> wrote in message
    > news:F_uPc.163623$...
    >
    >>"Roger" <> wrote in message
    >>news:d%qPc.102841$...
    >>
    >>>These are the same leaders and the same "intelligence community" that

    >
    > gave
    >
    >>>us:
    >>>
    >>>WMD
    >>>45 minutes to chemical weapon launch
    >>>mass graves
    >>>Saddam/Iraq involved in 911
    >>>
    >>>They have NO credibility. None.
    >>>
    >>>Anyone who believes them is a FOOL of the most gullible kind.

    >>
    >>Do you have any idea how many threats have been averted because of
    >>intelligence? I thought not. Nor will you and I ever know. Do you even
    >>know what you are talking about? I thought not. But let me guess. You
    >>aren't old enough to even vote.
    >>

    >
    > Or are those averted threats merely propaganda? The USA Homeland Security
    > seem to issue so many alerts, it's now like the boy who cried wolf. It is
    > when documented that the USA Integence Communities failed to realize 9/11
    > was going to happen.
    >
    >

    Yes, and now you seem to think we should bury our heads in the sand, and
    because we don't SEE anything happening, we are safe? IF Bush did that,
    you would be right at the head of the line demanding he DO SOMETHING,
    were we attacked again, right? Of course you would!
    Ron Hunter, Aug 2, 2004
    #19
  20. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:41:08 -0500, Ron Hunter <>
    wrote:

    >Gary L. Burnore wrote:
    >> On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:16:04 -0500, Ron Hunter <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Sabineellen wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
    >>>>convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
    >>>>to become a regular thing as elections near.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Frankly, I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, then alot of
    >>>people will die.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> A lot of people ARE dying. In IRAQ for no reason. Note the small
    >> print the whitehouse doesn't want you to know: The computer was in
    >> Pakistan, not IRAQ and was found BEFORE the democratic convention, not
    >> yesterday.
    >>
    >>
    >>> I am pretty sure that when Al Quieda people are
    >>>questioned, they have a memorized list of 'plots' they can give away,
    >>>but can we afford to NOT take them seriously?

    >>
    >>
    >> If Bush were to actually be trying to stop terrorists instead of
    >> getting revenge for his dad, things would likely be different than
    >> they are now.
    >>
    >> Instead, we're expected to give up more of our freedoms because the
    >> administration's re-election campaign needs the boost.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >It must be sad to be so negatively oriented to your own government.


    Yes, it is too bad our government is turning against us under the
    premise of security. What's sadder is that some, apparently you
    included, think it's just fine and dandy.


    >Perhaps you would be happier someplace where you can believe in, and
    >trust your government.


    Yes, that's why I'm working hard to eject the current administration
    so we can go back to being a strong nation, not one cowering in a
    corner.
    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. tercex11
    Replies:
    18
    Views:
    1,712
  2. Bucky Breeder
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    516
    Bucky Breeder
    May 23, 2007
  3. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    352
    Darren
    Oct 30, 2003
  4. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    404
    Darren
    Oct 28, 2003
  5. AG

    Re: Does anyone have these drivers??

    AG, Jun 15, 2004, in forum: A+ Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    490
Loading...

Share This Page