  1. It's like watching a bunch of high school kids put on halloween makeup
    and pretend to act. How can a show literally make you want to carve out
    your eyeball with a salad fork?
    Commander Lee Adama, Jul 3, 2006

  2. "Commander Lee Adama" <> wrote in message
    > It's like watching a bunch of high school kids put on halloween makeup
    > and pretend to act. How can a show literally make you want to carve out
    > your eyeball with a salad fork?

    It's especially irritating, since it had all the ingredients to be
    great...and it turned out...less than great...much less than great
    --
    Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
    Control-G Consultants
    Lee K. Gleason, Jul 3, 2006

  3. Commander Lee Adama

    J. Clarke Guest

    Commander Lee Adama wrote:

    > It's like watching a bunch of high school kids put on halloween makeup
    > and pretend to act. How can a show literally make you want to carve out
    > your eyeball with a salad fork?

    If you carved out your eyeball with a salad fork you wouldn't be able to get
    as clear a view of Lexa Doig in a cat suit . . .

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, Jul 3, 2006
  4. Commander Lee Adama

    Guest

    Commander Lee Adama wrote:
    > It's like watching a bunch of high school kids put on halloween makeup
    > and pretend to act. How can a show literally make you want to carve out
    > your eyeball with a salad fork?

    Is this still on? I gave up on it midway through the 2nd season after
    it became clear it was "sorboized" for our protection.

    -beaumon
    , Jul 3, 2006
  5. Commander Lee Adama

    Hunter Rose Guest

    On 3 Jul 2006 04:59:20 -0700, wrote:

    >Commander Lee Adama wrote:
    >> It's like watching a bunch of high school kids put on halloween makeup
    >> and pretend to act. How can a show literally make you want to carve out
    >> your eyeball with a salad fork?

    >Is this still on? I gave up on it midway through the 2nd season after
    >it became clear it was "sorboized" for our protection.

    No, it was picked up by Sci-Fi for a fifth season for some
    inexplicable reason and they tried giving it the "Stargate Monday"
    treatment by running multiple episodes on Tuesdays. That stopped
    after several weeks (I assume due to poor ratings) and it didn't seem
    to be very well promoted after that. They wrapped up the plot and
    ended the series.

    HR
    Hunter Rose, Jul 3, 2006