    abdul rahim Guest

    it saves consumers $20 billion a year and has been instrumental in
    fighting inflation. People complain too much.

    abdul rahim, Jan 22, 2004

  2. abdul rahim

    rabphnc Guest

    The worst thing about Walmart (or in my case Asda-Walmart in Scotland)
    is not the way they treat their cusomers but the way they treat their
    staff. I mean, come on, a policy that permits bag searches is ok but
    wanting to search your car after you've finished your shift, clocked
    out and been bag searched is taking it too far. The colloeague can be
    disciplined in they refuse permission for the vehicle search, but I
    pick my wife up from her work daily and it's not her car it's mine so
    they have no right to conduct any search, so there.

    rabphnc, Feb 7, 2004

  3. abdul rahim

    COL RSJ Guest

    On 7 Feb 2004 02:07:03 -0800, (rabphnc) wrote:

    >The worst thing about Walmart (or in my case Asda-Walmart in Scotland)
    >is not the way they treat their cusomers but the way they treat their
    >staff. I mean, come on, a policy that permits bag searches is ok but
    >wanting to search your car after you've finished your shift, clocked
    >out and been bag searched is taking it too far. The colloeague can be
    >disciplined in they refuse permission for the vehicle search, but I
    >pick my wife up from her work daily and it's not her car it's mine so
    >they have no right to conduct any search, so there.

    Damn dude. They don't do that shit here in the states. At least not
    car searches. I would have to tell them to **** off in that case.

    --

    * All quotations from the Encyclopedia Galactica here
    reproduced are taken from the 116th Edition published

    COL RSJ, Feb 7, 2004
  4. abdul rahim

    Professor Guest

    Some people hate Walmart because they get so much goods form China but so do
    most of the discount stores.

    Professor, Feb 8, 2004
  5. abdul rahim

    COL RSJ Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:36:41 -0600, "Professor" <>
    wrote:

    >Some people hate Walmart because they get so much goods form China but so do
    >most of the discount stores.

    People want cheap shit, but then complain about their jobs going
    overseas so the sellers can make it cheap. Catch 22 bigtime

    >"COL RSJ" <> wrote in message
    >> On 7 Feb 2004 02:07:03 -0800, (rabphnc) wrote:
    >>
    >> >The worst thing about Walmart (or in my case Asda-Walmart in Scotland)
    >> >is not the way they treat their cusomers but the way they treat their
    >> >staff. I mean, come on, a policy that permits bag searches is ok but
    >> >wanting to search your car after you've finished your shift, clocked
    >> >out and been bag searched is taking it too far. The colloeague can be
    >> >disciplined in they refuse permission for the vehicle search, but I
    >> >pick my wife up from her work daily and it's not her car it's mine so
    >> >they have no right to conduct any search, so there.

    >> Damn dude. They don't do that shit here in the states. At least not
    >> car searches. I would have to tell them to **** off in that case.
    >>

    >> > (abdul rahim) wrote in message

    >> --
    >>

    >> * All quotations from the Encyclopedia Galactica here
    >> reproduced are taken from the 116th Edition published
    >> in 1020 F.E. by the Encyclopedia Galactica Publishing
    >> Co., Terminus, with permission of the publishers.

    --

    "Conan, what is best in life?''

    ''To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.''

    COL RSJ, Feb 8, 2004